TRADED: ZMF LTD Epoxy Stabilized Verite Closed "Acastris X", LF: Meze Elite

Price: $3250
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA
Hi,
I’m listing my one-of-kind ZMF Blue Epoxy Stabilized Buckeye Burl Verite Closed. It’s the Acastris X from the November 2021 release. They are an amazing set of headphones that look as great as they sound. They have the rare charcoal magnesium chassis and stainless steel rods.

I am looking to possibly trade for a pristine Meze Elite, preferably with an upgraded cable included. I might also consider another Stabilized VC. I’m partial to the dark blue sets. If you’re interested in a trade, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

There are a few tiny cosmetic issues I want to point out. There is a darkened spot around the base of the right stainless steel rod, right above where it threads into the top of the cup. I assume the discoloration came from adjusting the sizing back and forth over time, but I’m not the original owner, so I can’t say for sure. The left rod doesn’t seem to be affected to the same extent. There’s a close-up picture of the right rod in the Google Photos album linked below.

The only other blemishes are at the bottom edges of the gimbals. There are a few very small spots where the charcoal paint is chipped. It is barely noticeable and is nowhere near as prominent as what can be seen on the models with the black magnesium chassis. I have pictures of all 4 gimbal edges in the Google Photos album linked below.

These beautiful headphones come with the following:
ZMF wood display case
1/4” stock braided cable
4-pin XLR OFC cable
4 sets of pads
Auteur Lambskin (installed)
Universe Lambskin
Be2 Lambskin
Eikon Suede
ZMF cleaning cloth
ZMF owner’s card

Link to more pictures: ZMF Verite Closed Acastris X

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. My asking price includes insured shipping in the US (lower 48). Buyer to cover PayPal fees if using “Goods and Services” payment method.

Thanks for looking,
CK