What were the last three IEM’s you either bought or tried?

Updated:

1. Blessing 2
  2. Thieaudio L3
  3. Etymotic ER2XR/ER2SE
2 Likes

What about the Nillkin go pro? Worth for the price?

1 Like

The last 3 I’ve tried have been:
Empire Ears Legend X
64 Audio Trio
64 Audio Nio

Coming soon will be the Empire Ears Hero

2 Likes

Nio or Trio? I have the tia Fourte and love love it.

2 Likes

Nio won out for me. In fact it’s the only IEM I currently own and the best one I have heard out of many that I’ve tried. For me it hits all the boxes: great but not overpowering bass, well placed mids that stand out from the background (Trio held them back a little too much) and nice, smooth treble that never gets sibilant or harsh (Trio does get a touch harsh on some tracks).

1 Like

The last three IEMS I bought were … in reverse chronological order …

1. Empire Ear Odin
  2. Unique Melody MEST
  3. AAW Canary

Still have my 64Audio tia Fourté and Etyomtic ER4-XR.

3 Likes

The Nillkin Go are decent, though I had to use my own foam tips to get a better fit (I often do). Light and comfortable (unlike the much bulkier Sony), steady connection. Clear highs and mids with slightly mushy bass (foam tips probably affect that), not much of a soundstage. I see they are $36 at aliexpress now, and there’s a lot of competition around that price in Chi-Fi. I wouldn’t say they are magically wonderful or that you should go out of your way to get them. But I don’t have anything else at that price point for comparison.

1 Like

Maybe post under wrong topic?

Happy Cake Day @earmonger.

Thanks, I will test this buds

Last 3 that I bought, newest at top:

• Acoustune HS1650 - ST 1000 (custom upgrade {sent back for refit})
  • FiR M4
  • JVC FW01 (already sold…I had fit issues)

Last 3 that I recently tried:

• FAudio Project Y
  • EE Odin
  • NG Audio Chronos
1 Like

By the way, I like a lot the “Chi-Fi” concept :smile:

The last 3 I bought are:

EE Odin (Just waiting delivery)
EE Hero (May sell on)
64 Audio U18t (My personal favourite iems/headphones)

I will have to see if the Odin’s knock the U18t’s off top spot. It will take some doing.

I will try do a writeup and comparison which may also include my Andromeda’s and SE846’S.

5 Likes

Folks, would love you rejuvenate this thread!! I love hearing what people are getting and they’re thoughts are!

Mine are:

Kumitate Lab Lakh — my first custom and amazing build quality… you will NOT BE DISAPOINTED.

Empire Odin — exactly what people are writing. Amazing.

QDC Dmagic — amazing tuning and gorgeous design

1 Like

Nothing exciting from me I’m afraid, last 3 have been T1 Plus, KBEAR Lark and currently BL01.

1 Like

KZ EDX (Clear as glass)
NF Audio NM2+ (Detail Monster, fatiguing)
Jade Audio EA1 (Nice, fixed FiiO FD1)

The last three (together with the, in my opinion, best possible player) were :drum::

The Reecho & Peacock Audio Spring, which plays quite detailed, presents a defined bass and all in all presents an above-average tonal reproduction.
Harmonizes excellently with the ifi iDSD Signature.

I will keep it!

The iBasso IT00, an earplug with which you can’t go wrong, it is comfortable in the ear and overall it plays “balanced”.
Personally, it sounds too boring to me.
The Fiio BTR5 gives this part a little color in the sound.

It will probably become a Christmas present to a member of my family!

The Fiio FH3, much praised, too bass-heavy for me, too warm and the mids too unbalanced.
The Audioquest Cobalt does its best to balance the sound, but this plug is not really my thing.

On the way to be advertised on Ebay!

Well, a crazy guy like me has his quirks.

Maybe I’ll keep collecting and become a ChiFi In-Ear guru;

Oops; this position has long been taken

4 Likes

I love your display boxes. That’s also a fine collection.

2 Likes

That’s a great collection! I look forward to the 24-way comparison!

Joking aside, are those the Campfire Audio MW10 and Gold to the left of the green Andromeda?

It would also be great to read your impressions of the the Reecho & Peacock Audio Spring.