WTS/T: MINT Campfire Audio Andromeda Gold B-Stock

Price: 1100
Currency: USD
Ships to: North America

Hey folks,

I have a mint Andromeda Gold B-Stock that I’m casually thinking about putting up for sale. These things are excellent and if you want an Andromeda with more oomph, these are exactly what you’re looking for. Between a recent pickup of another IEM, I don’t have enough ear time for the amount of IEMs I own. If you want these, you know why you want them.

B-Stock units are not numbered and as far as I can tell, that is the only difference between A and B stock for the Golds. This specific unit has under 7 hours of use.

All original accessories (packaging, case, tips, etc) included outside of Campfire’s Smoky Litz, included instead will be a DUNU DW02 with a 2.5mm connector.

Please PM if you’re interested! Preferably shipped in the USA but also will ship to Canada as well.

3 Likes

Mest is the best got ya huh? Also, I love both my MEST and the Andromeda Golds, Golds are basically to my ears the Andromeda 2020 with elevated bass and treble sparkle… not quite V shaped but more “fun” ha…

Good luck with the sale! these should go fast!

2 Likes

Yep ~ all I needed was one hour with the MEST to figure out that this was the best of all three worlds (Solaris included) and the next level IEMs for me.

Hope they do too and someone who really wants them gets them! I was really glad I got to try them out when I did.

I hope I priced them accordingly. There’s also literally no reason why these units should be B-Stock outside of not being numbered.

3 Likes

You are a bad bad man, @TylersEclectic. I love my Andro 2020 but wish they had a little more bass. But it sounds like maybe I should just spend a little extra and get the MEST.

1 Like

Or you could spend a little more and grab a U12t :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you guys for the free bumps LOL.

Simon ~ I think you should consider the MEST first before grabbing a gold especially since you already have a 2020.

The Andro Gold is a good change of flavor when I want something different than the MEST, and I’m actually thinking about keeping this because there’s a pretty high chance I won’t be able to grab it again (at the B-Stock Price, not what the resell price is now).

1 Like

Or you could listen to Taron who’s an even worse influence :rofl:

2 Likes

@taronlissimore is also a bad bad man. Those U12ts would end up being really expensive, because they would come with a heaping side of fury from the missus.

3 Likes

Ear happiness now, heaping side of fury later :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m the party planner and the executioner, all in one package!

I would have liked to grab a pair of Andro Golds when they were released. Now that the world is different and I don’t commute to work, I mainly just use headphones in the office.

2 Likes

I totally get that. Being a glasses wearer and part of the big head gang, I tend to find IEMs still more comfortable than headphones for long days (notably when I work) and I switch to headphones for gaming and entertainment after hours.

1 Like

You crack me up! Hopefully this crazy covid stuff will be under control sooner than later and we can grab lunch or coffee again! Always a joy catching up with you ha!

2 Likes

I’m finding myself using my Andros more than my Focal Stellia, simply because they don’t clamp down on my head.

1 Like

Ditto! Really looking forward to another Seattle get-together. Hopefully the vaccine starts rolling out quickly.

1 Like

Totally get that.

We were planning on doing one in Denver before things started getting way worse again, and now it’s not looking like anything will happen to next Spring.

Always better safe than sorry, I’ll have enough source equipment to run and entire meet myself LOL.

Good problems to have!

2 Likes

Also wanted to note, I’m open to trades as well. Mainly looking for an HD800S or something from ZMF.

1 Like