This is the official place to discuss the Campfire Andromedas
As of April 25th, 2019 the Andromeda has been updated. Ken Ball has stated that the tuning of the Andromeda remains the exact same but the accessories are different. Say goodbye to the clunky memory wire and say hello to Campfire’s new “Smoky Jacket” cable that is memory wire free!
Updated packaging is below.
- Dual High Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C.
- Single Mid Frequency Balanced Armature Driver
- Dual Low Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Machined Aluminum Shell
- Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber™ (T.A.E.C.)
- Stainless Steel Spout
- 10Hz–28 kHz Frequency Response
- 112.8 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity
- 12.8 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance
What's In The Box?
- Campfire Audio Andromeda IEMs
- Premium Campfire Audio Leather Earphone Case. Made in Portugal.
- Campfire Audio Smoky Jacket Litz Cable – Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Berylium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
- Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Earphone Tips(s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool