[WTS] [USA-TX] [H] Woo Audio Wa7 Amp/Dac, Quad PA One+ Amp/Dac, Master & Dynamic MW65, Kimber Kable Axios Dual 3.5mm to 4.4mm, Focal Chora Center Speaker [W] Paypal or Local Cash

Hello,

Got various items I am looking to pass on. All items include shipping and paypal fees.

• Woo Audio Wa7 w/ Vacuum Tube PSU Gen2 - Timestamp - $1,250.00

• Comes with original boxes and accessories. Comes with extra pair of upgraded Tubes - 6C45i Electro-Harmonix Gold-pin electron tube & 12AU7A/ECC82 RCA electronic power supply tubes included. Stock tubes also included. In excellent condition with little sign of use. Retails for $1,600.00.
  • Quad Pa One+ - Timestamp - $1,150.00

• Now discontinued, this tube amp + dac is in excellent condition other than a screw that broke off in the bottom for one of the feet (as shown in the pictures). However you can just set the foot without any issues. Comes with standard power chord & USB cable, some dampening pads, and a pair of extra 6SN7 tubes. Retailed for $1,800.00. This will only be available unless I sell the Woo Audio amp first as this is one of my favorite amps but I do need to downsize. Amazing soundstage increase and details.
  • Master & Dynamic MW65 - Timestamp - $300

• Barely used MW65 headphones. Got them to replace my daily commute headphones but due to covid I have been working from home and they literally have been sitting in their box since. Great noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones with amazing sound. And they also look stunning. Original accessories and box. Retails for $500
  • Kimber Kable Axios Headphone Cable for Dual 3.5mm - Timestamp - $500

• Got this beauty recently and was disheartened when the 4.4mm termination does not fit my QPM dap. The wood base is just too big since the input section of the dap is indented. So get an excellent condition Kimber Kable Axios. My loss is your gain. It is terminated 4.4mm and the headphone plugs are dual 3.5mm. The length is 1.2m. Comes with original box. Note the description on box says xlr but that was an error. Retails for $800.
  • Focal Chora Center Speaker - Timestamp - $700

• Got this in a combo with the Focal Chora 826 speakers. Did not end up using the center so looking to pass it on to some who does. This is pretty much an open-box item. Comes with the original box and accessories. Retails for $790.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

I am also now interested in trading any of the items for a balanced Dac.

Just bumping the post.

Another bump to the top.