Your Favorite YouTube reviewers

And I quote my self… This is why he does not get hw to be review nor sponsorship!
LOL

2 Likes

Hey, friends!!!

Check it out!!! The new video just went up!!! If you have about 7-8 minutes, please give it a watch, and thumbs up, let me know what you think or if you have a mic you like better leave me a comment on the YouTube Video and please consider subscribing to the channel and sharing with friends or family if appropriate. Don’t forget the Bell Icon on my channel so you can get an alert next time my new video content posts. Thanks again for all your support, have a great weekend, MUCH LOVE! <3

7 Likes

I don’t have a need for a usb microphone, but I want one now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If I do purchase one I’ll definitely use the link:

https://www.adorama.com/MICB98800105.html?sterm=2osSyNU9VxyOTOD0EkzjZTwgUkiwGFyMKXrR3M0&utm_source=rflaid914526

Great video Marcello! :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you brother!!! Helps my baby girls diaper fund hahah!

4 Likes

Thats the keyboard I just got! :rofl:

Awesome review!
I have the Blue Yeti White, The X looks nice!

4 Likes

Thanks buddy!!! I love that KEYBOARD too!!! hahahah

5 Likes

Someone I met on Discord and then we become friends is inToit Reviews. We have done a couple livestreams togethor and have traded gear back and forth. His review approach is solid in a purist way and his education in music and expierence in playing guitar shines through. I really enjoy his reviews.

7 Likes

Flagged posts, I’ve deleted the chain of messages… just keep it nice people… though I don’t think it was mean spirited in intent.

5 Likes

Zeos, while entertaining at times, is not an ear I would take as a final word on sonic performance, at least to my preferences. Glad you branched out to other reviewers.

2 Likes

I watch a number of reviewers but i dont take Zeos lightly. He has recommended some of my favorite headphones to me. headphones that other people dumped on or gave mediocre reviews on. And if he hates a headphone i can bet its gonna be something i dont like

1 Like

Fair enough. I’m glad you are watching a number of reviewers. I used to watch zeos regularly. He does see enough random stuff to occasionally still review some gadgets of interest to me.

2 Likes

I’ve tried several of his super praised headphones and they all disappointed. I just have different tastes from him.

4 Likes

His weakness is descibing the sound. i kinda have to pick out details from his 30min review lol. and he doesnt like to compare. but i got Max settings, Joshua Valor, Metal and others for that. But my tastes align more with Zeos. I like more exciting fun headphones. but he likes a lot of soundstage and i dont like that much. i like my soundstage more close or medium. and i love U shaped headphones. where he seems to like everything. so i have to be carefull about his reccommendations. for instance i didnt like the NDH20’s.

One reviewer i would like to see more of is Berts Reviews. he keeps saying hes gonna do more but its been a while

1 Like

He isn’t much into sound descriptions. TBH I think his gear throughput is too high to put that much into it. He either likes it or not and then does his industrial design stuff. As I said I still occasionally watch his reviews.

Valour is good but his ear doesn’t match mine. Max settings I don’t like. @Resolve is top level. @metal571 is top level. I think @Currawong is top level too but haven’t seen as much of his reviews yet. I like DMS but he isn’t reviewing much anymore. Lots of options to take in.

Berts was funny but there is limited content.

6 Likes

I do watch (well listen to) Z’s videos, mainly while doing other stuff.

I find his videos entertaining, in fact, his videos remind me of “Chatterbox Radio” in GTA3.

I’m in a jam when it comes to reviewers. It just seems to me that everyone wants neutral or well balanced headphones that sound as natural as possible. All the frequencies have to be “right” on or it gets a so-so review. One of the reasons i like Zeos. He’s more tolerant of different kinds of headphones and thats valueble. he also has a LOT of experience with gear over the years.

Case in point is the Helios headphones. their my favorite headphones right now. It has a U shaped signature. The treble is awesome on it, bass is great but the midrange is a little off. its there but has a timbre to it that some reviewers dont like. well Zeos right away saw how good it was and said it. But other reviewers gave it a lukewarm review.

But It has this big sound to it. the only thing i can compare it too is big driver headphones or a speaker like presentation. But it has a close soundstage also. Just sounds awesome. Thats a big feature to it, one of the reasons i love it so much. Well Zeos didnt even mention it lol. but he did say something about it ive noticed and a lot of other poeple missed. is its a 180$ but you cant tell. it sounds much more expensive and it scales with gear.

Also the Aiva headphones. thier great and he noticed that and recommended them heavily. Joshua valor gave them a negative review. So his reviews are very valuble to me. He’ll notice headphones i will love even if they dont sound the way a reviewer thinks they should.

1 Like

The thing with Z is that he likes almost everything. No matter what you buy, there is a high chance that Z recommends it.

With reviewers, you have to find the ones that match your tastes and the only way to do that is to find ones that give similar impressions to your own on something that you have tried or own yourself.

Edit to add: My above comment about finding a reviewer that matches your own opinions is in the case of looking for purchase advice.

I watch many reviews because I like doing so (I used to make fun of my son who is 18 watching videos of people playing video games and his reply was “well, you watch people talking about how something sounds” :smile:).

In the case of watching reviews for pleasure, there are those that I watch (or read) for their technical knowledge (such as @Resolve, @antdroid, @metal571, @Chrono etc) and those that I watch because I just enjoy their reviews.

13 Likes

I actually miss @Resolve 's longer format reviews that he used to do. Maybe we can start a petition for occasional longer format reviews of particularly interesting headphones or amps?

8 Likes

Can you tell me where I can find Antdroid and Chrono reviews please?

2 Likes

Lets kindly ask them:

Would either @antdroid or @Chrono wish to share their online presences?

Thanks

3 Likes