Zach of ZMF Headphones Livestream today @12pm Pacific

Zach and Bevin of ZMF Headphones will be on The Hobbyist Show with Dex & Tyler’s @TylersEclectic livestream today discussing all things ZMF. Live chat will be open for questions and discussions. Tune in to hear from one of the legends in the headphone industry!

15 Likes

Good show. Thanks Tyler @TylersEclectic

6 Likes

Yes, definitely good show @TylersEclectic

4 Likes

Bummed I missed it. Great work @TylersEclectic

Did he say when my Verite will be finished?

8 Likes

I only caught the first half. Will have to watch the rest on YouTube. I really want the blue Verite Closed now though. That there is some nice looking cups.

4 Likes

Bummed I missed it too, but will watch tonight… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That was a good stream, and fun to watch. Good job Darth!

6 Likes

Thank you! I learned a post stream lesson regarding volume control… trying to volume match is super difficult before hitting the going live… need to research better ways to make it sound better or at least have both parties at the same volume

10 Likes

You are a great host, loved the special appearance by your furry loved one. The dog fart comment was hilarious!

4 Likes

Yep, Roark. I won’t lie. I laughed when Darth’s puppy farted too. She’s so cute she knows she can get away with it.

8 Likes

Definitely a great stream today, @TylersEclectic. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone! It is easy to be a good host with people like @zach915m and Bevin! They are very easy to talk to! I had to fight the urge to just chat ha, and think up questions to ask them… I didn’t really prepare any questions but asked a bunch of questions that are my go-to easy questions then incorporated the Discords questions as well as the live-chat where able! I am trying to get better at keeping track of the live-chat, but it is hard when you are having a good conversation with the guest/s =) Sorry if I missed any questions… I definitely missed @antdroid comment about the volume being off…wish I didn’t so I could have fixed it right away… lesson learned!

13 Likes

Are there any news on when the stabilized wood versions will be released?

2 Likes

I think they said the aim was later this summer.

1 Like

Enjoyed the show! The relaxed vibe is good.

9 Likes

Thank you! Exactly what I was hoping for regarding the vibe!

8 Likes

I want some foam pads lol.