ZMF Headphones - Official Thread

I like that burgundy hardware, very different and goes well with it!

2 Likes

Ordered, couldn’t take it any longer,

7 Likes

It’s spreadsheet time.

There is a new matching wood type for the Salire stand, made of Leopard wood. Same stand, just a new type of wood.

1 Like

I somehow prefer that the stand look strikingly different from the headphone or just draw no attention at all. I think the Leopardwood VC will pair well with Cherry or Katalox Salire.

3 Likes

would also vote for different woods - would be more eyecatching

2 Likes

I agree, and I am waiting for a darker mahogany or something similar, to contrast with my Sapele Aeolus.

1 Like

A Birdseye maple might be quite a nice contrast.

8 Likes

I ordered the leopard wood stand also, I like things that match!

2 Likes

I love birdseye maple! I have used that wood to make reel seats for my fly rods.

4 Likes

One of the cup in that picture has a perfect pattern. If only the other cup have similar pattern and direction, it’d be a “golden” pair. I wish, for those who ordered this gets one :pray:

I tried not to visit any ZMF thread in this forum hoping not to think about my Verite open order. It’s been 6 gruesome weeks. I failed at this every single day :rofl:

It has finally shipped and oh the joy! :laughing: - until I remember I shipped it to my work and we’re closed on Monday
 :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I ordered one of the stands just to have that wood lol
as I’m not replacing my purple people eaters anytime soon! :wink:

6 Likes

If you put enough black lights, everything will look purple. Just an idea :wink:

1 Like

Can’t stay to long on this thread, or I do something non appropriate to my wallet

Tyler you mean the new Leopard wood?
You ordered the stand with the new wood choice?
Nice! This is one of the prettiest patterns. Looks like fast moving clouds on the Verité C :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

That should be a great color complement with the Purple.

3 Likes

Yup, ordered the new leopard wood Salire stand!

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly!!! :joy::moneybag::joy::moneybag::headphones::joy::moneybag::musical_score::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

With all of my planned purchases, ZMF won’t be available to me until next year! :laughing:

3 Likes

same here! - need some extra cash :smirk:
and the Aoelus vs Auteur audition 
 soon

3 Likes

I was reading about these two headphones last night! Both sound awesome for different reasons.

1 Like