Burson Audio - Official Thread

Known for their discrete op-amps, max current power supply, and cool case Australian-based company Burson Audio gains some new popularity in the HEADPHONE Community. All-in-ones, DACs, headphone amps, pre-amps, speaker amps they got it covered. All things Burson, right here!

Funk
Soloist 3X Performance
Conductor 3X Performance

6 Likes

Thought this was an opportune time to start the Burson thread as Headphones.com now carry their products. To start it off they just announced a new product available for pre-order, the Burson Timekeeper 3i, an all-in-one integrated amp.

So, if anybody is looking for an all-in-one check this thing out. Pre-order price is $2199USD and with an MSRP of $2444USD.

Ships from Mid-June 2021.

4 Likes

Great idea! I do not know why Burson is not as popular as other audio equipment brands. I have the Soloist 3XP and I could not be happier! The build quality is awesome and the sound perfectly matches my preference.

Also, it is great to see that TK-3i supports LDAC! If I am not mistaken, this is their first DAC supporting LDAC, as the Composer 3XP apparently does not.

4 Likes

Conductor 3x are on the way, hope it is worth it’s price point over Topping and others in that range…

1 Like

Burson Composer 3XP DAC review by Passion for Sound just dropped! Take a look if you’re shopping around for DACs…

3 Likes

It is really interesting the comparison he is doing between the Composer 3XP and the Bifrost 2. I was actually saving money to buy the Composer 3XP but I might check the Bifrost 2 instead.

2 Likes

At this point, it might just be a limit of these Delta-Sigma DAC chips (just a guess)…if Burson were to make something other than implementing DS chips that would be interesting…

2 Likes