Campfire Audio Dorado 2020 In-Ear Headphones - Official Thread

My new favourite Campfires…

3 Likes

Nice stuff Rock. Getting the Vega 2020s in today for myself and look forward to the low end fun!

I haven’t heard the Vega but from one Solaris fan to another-- you need to hear the Dorado 2020. It’s the most satisfying and accomplished CFA IEM to date imho.

Definitely on the to try list. Won’t be missing out on them.

Vega 2020 in the house! Thanks to headphone dot com for the fantastic service as always.

Can compare them to the Solaris 2020 if you’d like @jrockwell!

4 Likes

Always down for some fresh Vega impressions. I’d be curious for your general impressions of the 2020 Solaris too.

Sorry to hear the Vega didn’t work out for you. I hope you get to try the Dorado at some point-- it’s the new king of Campfire’s lineup imho.

1 Like

I hope I do too! It may be more my thing vs the Vega.

The Vegas…I do enjoy bass, but this is a little too much even for me. I think it’s because the sound comes of as more of an L shape vs a true V shape akin to the Andromeda Gold, which I loved.

That said, if you’re a basshead through and through you will love the Vega 2020.

1 Like

Dorado 2020 with Shanling M3X

2 Likes

Needless to say, I am not a big fan of these. I posted my impressions on my blog, wont bother copy and pasting them here. It’s not my thing. Also gave me ringing in my ears after listening.

@jrockwell i like the M3X thus far though, love the case. I am a little sad ROON doesnt work with the player’s buttons though.

2 Likes