Community Member YouTube Reviews and Impressions

Going live now!!!

11 Likes

Great video and topic @Resolve. If you have a chance, it would be helpful if you could please expand on the timbre difference of the 3 ZMF dynamic driver materials. Apologies if this is discussed in one of your prior videos, and a reference to a specific video would be helpful if easier for you. Thanks.

10 Likes

Subscribed! Excellent content and production. The intense, furrowed eyebrows are on point, very engaging. I have an esthetician for a wife, so I notice these things lol

When you see this, you know you need to listen:

9 Likes

Thanks @phillyphil appreciate it!

3 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Going to be talking about the Phonitor X/Xe and SPL Performer S800 amps! We will be going live today at 5pmPST/7pmCST/8pmEST:

11 Likes
9 Likes

My last three, @ValentineLuke you hurtin my feelings forgetting about me! But nah I havenā€™t been too consistent till this month! So here I AM commmmmmmittting to REGULAR UPLOADS

9 Likes

Apologies. I havenā€™t posted much of anyoneā€™s content recently. :pray:t4:

Iā€™ll try and do better. :grin:

5 Likes

Haha, you and me both man! Iā€™ve got a mountain of backlogged stuff to edit and upload

I want to try and get to once a week, till then Iā€™m gunning for at least twice a month my self!

1 Like

starting soon

9 Likes

For those that speak espaƱol, I have just uploaded my review of the Hifiman Deva (wired only version).

The written version in English is here: Hifiman Deva Advanced Active Headphone with Bluemini - #8 by SenyorC

7 Likes

Going live for a Funday Sunday/Sunday Funday Qā€™nā€™A around 5pm PST =) Might be going Solo as Dex preps for the hurricanes to hit in the next couple daysā€¦ lets keep our Forum members/friends/families in our hearts and minds as these storms hit in their neck of the audiophile woodsā€¦ hopefully they peter out and donā€™t gather any momentum into the Gulf.

10 Likes

An unboxing video and some quick impressions I did of the 64audio Nio :slight_smile:

10 Likes
6 Likes

Another one for the Spanish speaking members. The English version is posted in the Topping L30 Headphone Amp - #24 by SenyorC thread.

5 Likes

Sunday Funday @everyone going live now!

8 Likes

going live with a HEDDPhone impression/review in 10min or soā€¦ just doing something funā€¦ Iā€™ll try and compare to headphones on hand and go over fit/comfort and maybe some things to do to help in that department:

6 Likes