Current Set-Up Pics - Official Picture Thread

I added a ZMF Atticus, and moved some stuff around. Now the setup is complete. . . at least for now. :wink:

21 Likes

You’ll have to sell those Senns, they don’t match the others! :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s a delicious setup.

3 Likes

LOL! Now that you mention it, they do look like the odd ball of the bunch, but I could never get rid of my first good set of cans. :wink:

3 Likes

My setup hasn’t changed, but added a rack and made a new set of cables :slight_smile: Oh and I also put the Audeze Carbon fiber headband on my Borealis haha

16 Likes

I spy cable coverings that look suspiciously like the ones I’ve been using (reflective/glow-in-the-dark) nylon …

4 Likes

it is! I’m not sure if it glows in the dark, but I was definitely inspired by the aesthetics of your modular cables!

2 Likes

Verum 1 joins the gang

17 Likes

My current home office set up for the Susvara

19 Likes

Wowzers, that’s a beautiful picture. Great setup.

3 Likes

rps20200429_212737

24 Likes

Oh my, that’s a good collection, loaded with options! You’re probably covered for any mood that your brain throws at you!

5 Likes

Thank you. Yeah there is a little of everthing thrown in there. I could use another dynamic headphone though. The planars are starting to rule the roost.

5 Likes

Hi, you got a bigger picture? I want to zoom in. Thanks!

1 Like

Sent you a larger picture so you can zoom in.

Yes, that is an IKEA shelf on top of a desk lol. Very simple setup but functional.

1 Like

Pairing I call Beryllium Brown.
IMG_20200506_115302

13 Likes

Just got my DK2001 today. No tips for but some on their way.

Love the cable. Have come a long way since I last had IEM. 8 years or so.

1 Like

Can you recommend the Dunu IEM? (Don’t know which model you got)

1 Like

That’s the 17th Anniversary model, a single DD IEM which is no longer being made. I’m told by a DUNU rep that a mass-produced model is in the works using essentially the same driver, different shell, and re-tuned.

Out very own @antdroid has reviewed a few existing models:

Crinacle has a review of both the DK-3001 Pro as well as the DK-4001:

5 Likes