Dunu EST 112 IEM Discussion

Chiming in here as well. My favorite cables from DUNU are the DW02, 02s, and Lyre if you’d like something a little looser in braid. It’s out of production now sadly though.

I haven’t tried the Blanche, but it’s the highly regarded selection out of what options they have for higher end stuff.

Either way, you really can’t go wrong with a DUNU cable. Their interchangeable adapter system is the best in the business and they are all of excellent build quality, it really just depends on your personal preference for what you like thickness and feel wise.

2 Likes

Thank you, Sebastien. I’m gonna get the 02s as soon as it’s in stock with retailers - apparently, if you buy from retailers vs. Dunu directly you can get a bundled discount on the adapters. I’ve not seen any of the 02s in stock yet from retailers but Dunu just posted on head-fi that they’ve had to change the color of the adapters because of supply chain issues or something.

Thanks again for the advice!

That indeed is the case. Do post up your feedback of the DW-02s when you get it. We need more impressions of it here!