F.S: Audeze LCD-X 2021 with Carbon Fiber Headband (price reduced)

I have for sale a pair of LCD-X 2021 with Carbon Fiber Band

Price: $875 Shipped

Great condition. Confirmed 2021 version as it has 6 magnets array instead of 8 and non-memory foam pads. Pads still has fresh smell (like new car). Have an upgraded carbon fiber headband (retail at $200) and original headband. Come with old style Audeze case and 1/4 inch ribbon cable.

Reason for selling is I got my endgame headphones, I need some cash to put back into that purchase.

Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you have any questions.

6 Likes

Hi Vincent,

Looks real nice. Would you be game to send it to Australia? This would only work if shipment is not too much of course.

Cheers,
Diego

Please give me a general area, I will check the shipping cost

1 Like

Hi, sure, that was a bit remiss of me but I’m so used to “sorry I ship only to the continental US” that I didn’t even think of giving you more details.
Eastwood NSW 2122… it’s a suburb of Sydney.

Thanks,
Cheers
Diego

Sorry for the late reply. I have been busy.

I checked and it’s estimated about $120 just for the shipping, which is crazy :frowning:

Hi Vincent,
sorry for the late reply… I had a crazy week at work and just got time now to get on the personal mails.
WOW… the shipping is a killer here. your price is good but the shipping just makes it not worthwhile for me.
Sorry. I hope you find a buyer soon.
Cheers,
Diego

1 Like

Hello, I’m new to the website, but I’ve had some experience buying and selling on other forums like AVExchange, and hardwareswap on reddit. I’m not sure how the system works on this forum, but I’m interested in buying if they’re still available :slightly_smiling_face: