Favorite Burger šŸ”

Just for fun, whatā€™s your favorite burger.

2 Likes

I was inspired to create this poll after pondering on a full belly as to why I decided on a 3x3 from In-N-Out. It was delicious!

Not sure itā€™s my favorite, but itā€™s pretty damn good.

1 Like

Best burgers in Denver.

1 Like

Ooh. Iā€™ll take a double with some fried pickles!

Thereā€™s a burger place near me in Vancouver called Bin4, and they have some of the craziest ideas for burgers, including Ahi Tuna burgers (what? why!) and lamb burgers. But the best one Iā€™ve had has to be at a French Vietnamese restaurant called Linh Cafe. Not the biggest portion but unreal how good it is. They create this onion jam spread thing on a home made bun. Damn I want that now.

4 Likes

Like a marmalade? Thatā€™s does sound good.

I love how varying burgers can be. Thereā€™s a local chain here that uses Kings Hawaiian buns. I had that yesterday (so bad, burgers two days in a row :grimacing:), a variant (Freiburger) that had a sunny side up egg. So good!

https://www.doghaus.com/index.html

Edit: I hadnā€™t realized how quickly this chain has grown. Theyā€™re in 3 states now!

2 Likes

smoke shack at shake shack is my fav, though @MCM has his own take on it.

3 Likes

We got Shake Shack a few years ago. Still havenā€™t tried it. Iā€™ll have to check it out.

1 Like

Iā€™m a fan of this placeā€¦

but, being a Cali native (wife was raised in Cali but wasnā€™t born there) we have to get In ā€˜nā€™ Out every chance we get lol

3 Likes

I want the Shroom. :yum:

1 Like

I havent been to lunchbox labs in years. that place was good. big burgers.

1 Like

My favorite too and still waiting for a Shake Shack in Vancouver

1 Like

one of my favorites in munich - itĀ“s like headphones ā€¦ come on! never ever able to decide on one

is the ā€œhamburgerei Franzoseā€ or the ā€œfrenchā€ if you will and it goes something like this:

a figs-mustard-apricot-nut-chutney on grilled goat cheese, aragula salat and grilled bacon in the best burger buns and around 400gramm meat of your choice - I prefer beef with this one

with some thick crunchy sweet potato sticks in wasabi dip

ā€¦ to be continuedā€¦

worst point on this ā€¦ itĀ“s 2 minutes away from our place and you can go in with the dog or take it away ā€¦ they even have a nice biergarten ā€¦ crazy beautiful and funny staff ā€¦ so no excuses

2 Likes

Sorry bro, you lost me at figs.

:grin:

It sounds very unique though!

2 Likes

yeahh I understand, itĀ“s not a classic choice ā€¦ but I keep coming back to this one
they have others(for real men) you can go crazy about - no problem

1 Like

Iā€™m allergic to figs, actually. A few other things too, like penicillin. So, as long as nobody invents a penicillin burger, Iā€™ll be ok.

oh that is quite scary! do you wear an armband or other information on you?

No, but thatā€™s a good idea. Thanks!

1 Like

did not want to be ā€œsuper-cleverā€ - so sorry, if ā€¦
You know 100% more about this then most people, of course!

I just know these armbands from some allergic people,
like my cousin is allergic to fish and other things and has asthma - if he enters a place where fish was prepared/cooked he canĀ“t breathe from one moment to the next

2 Likes

There is a place on Federal Blvd. just north of Alameda called Grandpaā€™s Burger Haven. Donā€™t know what if any the relationship between the two, but I know it is as good as Jimā€™s. I used to work at Sun Honda and also at 8th and I-25, so have spent many lunches at both. Now I am hungry.

1 Like