Focal Elegia $429

This is a great deal. Assuming they are new and not open box? I just paid $690 for mine from Crutchfield but they came with a free Dragonfly Red so I figure $690 - $200 (cost of new DFR) = $490. So I’m not too upset about this deal that popped up RIGHT AFTER I ordered mine. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Too bad I just invested my money in a PC :pensive:
The Elegia are great hadphones from all perspectives and relatively easy to drive too.

5 Likes

The transaction went through and it’s shipped. I’m hoping it’ll be smooth sailing from here :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

That’s awesome!

Let us know what you think. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

$690 now… $200 off

2 Likes

Well it was nice while it lasted.

4 Likes

Adorama repeats sales often… hopefully will see that one again in a few months for those who missed out this time.

4 Likes

Just keep the deals coming. :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Crutchfield is still running their deal for $690 that includes the Dragonfly Red. I was going to sell my Dragonfly but ended up keeping it because I like how it sounds with the Elegia and it works nice as a super simple portable solution: https://www.crutchfield.com/p_091ELEGIA/Focal-Elegia.html

2 Likes

That is one Hell of a deal, and I would take them in a heartbeat if I didn’t own an Elex. One thing that scares me about high value deals is a compromise on warranty. These come with full coverage?

1 Like

I would imagine so, but I’m not certain.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: AudioQuest Dragonfly Red USB DAC/AMP - Official Thread

It’s back at this price again. NOTE: as someone warned on another forum, it’s not clear that Adorama is an authorized dealer for Focal. Clicking on the “Product Warranties” link brings up a pop-up window that states, ambiguously, “All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Grey Market equipment is covered by Adorama for one year from date of purchase.” I can’t see if the Elegia’s a Grey Market item.

4 Likes