Focal Elex - $540 (comes with Dekoni Finistrated Sheepskin pads, along with stock pads)

Price drop
Price: $540
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA

I am listing my Massdrop x Focal Elex, serial number 31. I used these for a couple of months but they are redundant for me so I will be letting them go to a home that will give them more head-time.

Includes all original accessories and packaging, I will also be including a set of Dekoni Elite Fenestrated Sheepskin pads.

Please send me a private message (PM) if you would like to buy them.

Active forum participants or those with appropriate feedback on Head-Fi only. Payment via PayPal. Price includes fees and shipping. If local to the Seattle area, I would be willing to lower the price to $5200 for local pickup, this will be only for local pickup, otherwise price is firm until it isn’t (which will be determined by me, so please don’t ask to lower the price) :wink:

*(Thank you @Torq for the formatting/and repurposing of your post, that I’ve used :wink: ) *

4 Likes

Greetings from Bellevue, did you mean $520 for local pickup, if so would be super interested!
Cheers!

5 Likes

Yes, local pick up for $520, I can meet you in Bellevue if you like just pick a coffee shop or something along those lines.

2 Likes

Sold to @Jerry ! Cool young man! Let me know if you have questions, also don’t forget to introduce yourself and check out the preview program!

6 Likes

Welcome Jerry! I’m also a Seattlelite and native around here. You got a great headphone. I love the Focal Elex.

4 Likes

Welcome Jerry.

1 Like

Thanks for introducing me to headphones.com. This wouldn’t have been possible without your help over on reddit/avexchange (I’m boyinliu)!

3 Likes

@TylersEclectic Indeed, very helpful and friend community too! Will start actively contributing when study needs quarrel down a bit.

2 Likes

Oh wow! Cool! Hope your studies go well and you become active in this community!

2 Likes