For sale: ampsandsound nautilus

SOLD

See my review: Nautilus Flagship Personal Audio Tubed Integrated Amplifier ampsandsound - #50 by ktc

I am selling my beloved Ampsandsound Nautilus – if you are looking, you know what this is. Very powerful headphone amplifier monster that can put out 8W at 8 ohms, with a graceful, sophisticated and balanced sound that you can tune to your liking with tube rolling. It has a completely silent background, and capable of handling anything you throw at it, has a volume control for direct connection to your DAC/streamer, and even has 5 different headphone jacks for different headphone impedance, and has speaker taps in the back! Considered by many to be one of the best headphone amplifiers on the market.

This is a unique one with a beautiful blue/silver color, bought new in Dec 2022. Non-smoking household, no pets. Looks new without any scratches/dings. Asking $6400 or best offer.

This includes:

• Ampsandsound Nautilus rev 1 (Nov 2022 build)
  • Original Pelican flight case and all packing material
  • Power cord
  • Stock tubes, including: JJ KT88, TungSol 5AR4, Amperex 12AT7, plus a noise-isolation shield for the 12AT7.
    If purchased at my asking price, I will also include:
  • A matched pair of almost new (<100 hours) USAF 596 rectifiers w/ Woo Audio adapters ($800 value),
  • A matched pair of used RCA 5U4G rectifiers.
    ** ALL TUBES ARE MEASURED ON MY TUBE TESTER AND CONFIRMED TO BE MATCHED AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION**

Additional NOS tubes which I can consider selling at a reduced price along with this are:

This thing is VERY heavy so US and Canada buyers only or local pickup in the Seattle WA area.

Thanks for looking!

9 Likes

Example of very closely matched pair of RCA 6L6GC power tubes, measured 3/29/2024.

BUMP. Price lowered.

SOLD.
Twenty characters.

2 Likes