Hart Audio Birthday Sale - 20% Site-Wide

Hart Audio is turning three so they’re offering 20% off site-wide. From now till the end of September, use the code HAC3YEAR for 20% off site-wide.

Time to purchase a more comfortable cable for the HD6XX and maybe a shirt.

Regards,
Vic

8 Likes

I really like the flexibility of the Hart basic cables. Have them for Rosson, Hifiman, and Senn. Easy-Peasy

3 Likes

I invented the Hart PortaPro :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes, and James Alvarado at Hart did it with his own Grados. I’m trying to convince him to do surgery on mine.

1 Like

They’re my favorite aftermarket cables for headphones - I already have the basic modular cables for my Audeze and Focal headphones. I’m thinking about giving their new IEM cables a try too for 2-pin.

It has been my experience if your headphones come with an stiff or generally wonky cable, Hart is a safe and reliable bet if you’re looking for a replacement.

Regards,
Vic

There are some folks on Etsy who swap out Beyer cables for dual connectors. This opens the door to Hart or any other modern cable. This conversion costs $85, which is totally realistic for the amount of time and skill involved. However, it seems a bit much for headphones that cost about $175 and as I own the HD 800 S.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/684442635/beyerdynamic-dt-770880990tygr-detachable

2 Likes