Headphone Stands

Let’s see some of the stands that people are using. Here are a couple that I built myself.

22 Likes

One of a kind headphone stand,( not mine) kinda out of worldly . The wife said “Hell NO”.

20 Likes

Wow, @rustyrat, those stands are beautiful. Have you considered making them to sell to others?

@cpp, your stand reminds me of one of my favorite truly disturbing Dr Who episodes
Are You My Mummy

9 Likes

Hillbilly style…

21 Likes

Not mine. But yes it does have a Dr Who look ( The Empty Child) .

2 Likes

I love both the gasmask and chainsaw stands! Don’t want either one LOL but they are both awesome!

6 Likes

Thanks! I honestly just made these 2 recently so I hadn’t gotten far enough to think about offering them for sale but if someone wants one, I’m open to discussion.

4 Likes

I love the look of that last one! Definitely would consider purchasing if you were to ever make these for sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is mine and keeping with the theme.

8 Likes

I like this one, well done, nice stain, right height.

8 Likes

Thanks the pic before it is the same stand by the way, jsut without headphones on it and from the other side.

2 Likes

I like how you put a hook on it for the cord :+1:

@LittleCans - Those Thieaudio?

Yes buddy modded Phantoms :+1:

1 Like

12 Likes

Here is one of the newer headphone stands I am currently using! Have lots of others.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGtASUVBBT3/

You can watch the video of them on my insta above!

8 Likes

Here is an old pic of my Little Dot mk1 with Fischer cans.

7 Likes

Just got this in from Amazon. Only 20 bucks, we’ll see how it holds up

7 Likes

I’ve accumulated a stand or two or five over the years, but my favourite is the second most expensive: an office chair arm mounted to a desk:

The most expensive is a bed frame. The Micca Origen G2 is mounted with mounting tape.

The least expensive was $12.72 for each of two ROCCAT Moduloks which have two unusual and valuable properties in addition to being a sturdy structure capable of supporting a headphone:

1. tall enough to have the wires connected to my Thieaudio Phantom dangle safely, and
  2. the internal section (which I understand was intended as modular storage space) is the perfect place to mount my E1DA PowerDAC V2.

PS. Though I have sold T50RP mk3 and am keeping the Phantom, the M1060C is for sale, listed elsewhere but not yet here.

3 Likes

Never mind the audio stuff. Let’s have a short review of the Eradour. Haven’t found that around here.