Headphone Stands

Got this one for Christmas from my loving, and very understanding, wife. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Here’s the latest stand that I made. It’s maple burl and resin.

32 Likes

Just ordered this stand. I thought it was pretty unique looking. I like the industrial-rustic look.

11 Likes

Very nice dude, it looks great! Very hi-end looking, beautiful contrasting woods. You need some ZMFs sitting there :grinning:

BTW, Audioengine speakers?

Thanks for the kind words! Ya I definitely want a pair of zmfs for the looks and of course the sound!

Ya a pair of a2’s that I painted and rewired to use with an external amplifier.

Makes me want to visit the hardware store, buy some PVC pipe and a can of spray paint.

1 Like

That is what I did for my bass stands, although I never did get around to buying the spray can.

8 Likes

LOL! Why PVC? You need to grab some copper, stainless steel, or brass! And then you could go for the oil-rubbed bronze look. Hell, after that, I’d be buying from you.

1 Like

I can braze but am not artful enough to do steampunk. I don’t weld so I guess that leaves copper. But PVC is so easy, and if you use end caps can be filled with sand for stability. For that matter, I could take the “finished” piece a block from work and have it wrapped in vinyl.

1 Like

Holy fuck, that’s gorgeous. Do you take orders?

Thanks! Not really planning on selling any at the moment but I’ll let you know if I do.

1 Like

Finished up a new stand yesterday.

22 Likes

Hurry up and take my money…

3 Likes

I made another one. This one is made from an unusual maple burl.

11 Likes

How do you place headphones on it? Or is it for iems?

Like this:

8 Likes

ah, so the hooks at the back are for cables? that makes sense
it looks very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oops, forgot one pic.

14 Likes

I’m thinking about selling this stand (not the D8000). If anyone is interested, let me know and we can talk. More pics upon request.

1 Like

Hi guys, this is my handmade walnut headphone stand.

23 Likes