Join the Official Headphones.com Discord

The Turtles? couldn’t resist

3 Likes

Isn’t he like, really old? :laughing:

3 Likes

Too many cookies for my Firefox security. Not going to trust discord.com.

1 Like

How active is the Discord? Has activity on this forum slowed measurably since the Discord got moving? I’ve never registered for Discord (I’ma Slack addict, but I only got so far), and boy I’m hesitant to now. But my FOMO might be getting the better of me. Can someone post data or screen shots and tell me to get off my ass?

Measurably? Perhaps. And maybe I was wrong and it just funnels off ephemeral comments. Stay on your ass. Grab a beverage. Curiosity is overrated.

6 Likes

Hard to say, but the conversations in the discord are quite different than the ones here; at least IMO. It seems to mainly be the reviewers themselves and those more involved with the industry that are most active on the discord. I personally don’t think the activity there will take away anything from here; it’s just a different style and type of conversation over there.

I’m also still trying to figure out who everyone is haha (some Discord names may differ from forum monikers…?).

2 Likes

I am antdroid on discord.

1 Like

But who are you, really,@antdroid ?

2 Likes

Lol - that one I figured out all on my own. :grinning:

1 Like

There is not really away to track this.

As folks are said, discussion is different - even down to the topics.

As far as I know, most of us share the same moniker on here and the Discord.

Who’s “listener?” He seems really cool but I’m not sure I’ve seen him here.

They are not on the forum, I believe. Not everyone translates over and vica versa. They are really cool, indeed!

1 Like

Listener writes audio reviews on Den-Fi.com

Oooh, awesome. I knew he was familiar, as I’ve read some of his articles. Thank you sir!

It’s a small small world here :slight_smile:

Just took my third flight using the Bathys. Very satisfied with the ANC and the sound quality

1 Like

Agreed, This is supposed to be fun and enjoying. You take the fun out of discussions when you start using software to illict responses.

Warning! Warning! Earworm!!
(Disney Small World reference)
I used to work for the mouse. Did you know that DismalLand rotated ride operators off Small World every 30 days, because the music was so annoying?

It’s a small, audio, world! <sing it!>

2 Likes