Monoprice LP Dac + ifi micro signature deals

First off the liquid Platinum dac is back in stock and on sale for 649. Just bought mine :smile:

iFi AUDIO micro iDSD Signature 449
https://www.adorama.com/ifi303017.html

3 Likes

Ahhh. Congrats. Please send us pictures when you get it.

2 Likes

Lol itā€™s still in the box. Iā€™ll post it tonight. Been having a hard time enjoying long sessions of quality audio since I started going back to work, seriously unfortunate but thatā€™s life!

1 Like

How the LP DAC is treating you?

Still in the box man LOL. Super Sad. Actually should get it out in case itā€™s DOA, just really caught up with work man been trying to bounce back from basically no work. I bought another pair of speakers which are still in the box and I got those two weeks before the LP :cold_face:

Take your time dude. :facepunch:

1 Like

This came up 9 months later. Keep working. It is the way. Hope you got the LP out of the box.

2 Likes

I did post it in whatā€™s in the box. Sad truth is I still havenā€™t used it.

Even worse, I have my NAD M23 still in the box and I also purchased a Cayin dac and the AVM 70 for home theater. All in the box :face_exhaling:

Since Black Friday and my last day off work was the first week in December. I am going to axpona next week, really need a break!

On good note, I just bought a 109 pro and I have been using that

I got a new pair of speakers, the infinity rc263. Super phenomenal, I am really astounded by them. Long story short they match up to speakers in the 15k+ range.

Sucks when you got money but no time. The exact opposite of the pandemic

5 Likes

Totally know what youā€™re talking about. Same boat for meā€¦I have gear I only dreamed of when I got into this during the pandemic and practically zero time to listen anymore. Building my dream system for when I retire and can really enjoy it :laughing:

4 Likes

Indeed, thatā€™s the reason why I buy. I am hoping that by July August Iā€™ll get the show on the road and get a normal schedule. Which means I can start to enjoy all the things I bought.

65 hours a week, sometimes more. Working two jobs I donā€™t even have a day off. Juggling my girlfriend with all of this is virtually like three jobs.

Itā€™s not to survive but rather to save money since the pandemic and audio really drained me to almost zero. Unfortunately, I did this from 2015 until the pandemic but I guess being younger was way more beneficial. Which is what got me through that fiasco, but originally that money was supposed to get me passive income and thatā€™s what I am working towards now.

4 Likes

Been there, done that. Now, although Iā€™m almost always ā€œon dutyā€ I actually have perhaps 37 or so hour per week, sometimes less, there is rarely a time that I canā€™t take off if I want to, and I feel in control. Plus, the money is better than it was when I was killing myself.

Canā€™t do anything about my age, though. . . .

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the roller coaster you call Life!

But on a positive, itā€™s by choice. Just trying to recoop my losses and my philosophy has always been if I got nothing better to do I might as well make money. Mostly everyone I know, especially in my age group, is just wasted in their free time.

I didnā€™t even do that during the entire pandemic. Just currently copping with growing pains.