MUST SELL: Airist RDAC & Schiit Modi Multibit v2 (F) PayPal

I just wanted to let everyone here know that the comment above is untrue. I never took or received any money from anyone on Reddit’s AVexchange as far as the reported exchange in question goes, nor for any other trade / sell / purchase on AVexchange I ever participated in during my time trading there. To be totally honest with everyone here, yes, I was at fault for not getting back in touch with a potential buyer of a listing of mine (a couple of years ago, if I’m not mistaken), but that was my only failure or wrongdoing. I was going through a very, very rough patch with my now ex-fiance; one that (just to be honest) caused such crippling depression during the period it was going on that I scarcely even got on the internet period…or left the bed. I guess my potential buyer got fed up with my lack of communication, and went to the AVexchange moderators. They contacted me with this person’s allegations, and I actually begged them for a chance to show them the personal emails between me and this person as proof that I did no wrong or accepted or took any money whatsoever. But after dealing with whichever moderator I dealt with and their insulting and degrading accusations and language, I told them to just forget it; I haven’t been back since and do not plan to. I found this forum not too long after, and was impressed with the kindness and accepting nature of the users here; it’s why I made an account in the first place, and I hope you guys can at least try to give me the benefit of the doubt and try to see / understand that sometimes things aren’t what they seem to be or are told to be. If I could, I’d make sure something like what happened with that person had never happened in the first place. I don’t want anything less than a completely stellar and honest reputation here, and if given the chance am willing to do whatever is required of me to have such. If you read all of this, I appreciate it; thank you.

4 Likes