New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Today we have opened the community to founding members who were personally invited to the Headphone Community Beta.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Andrew

14 Likes

Glad to be here representing Nashville USA

3 Likes

Are you a Predators fan by any chance. Looks like they’re having a lot of fun these days.

Hello from New Mexico! Yes, we are in America not “old” Mexico!

4 Likes

Welcome!

Nope. I’m the only one in town. I’m a Detroit guy. But it’s cool for the city so “Go Preds”

1 Like

Greetings from San Jose, California. I’m looking forward to the journey with all of you. There’s so much we can learn from each other here. Cheers.

– David

3 Likes

Welcome David. Great to have you!

1 Like

I am looking forward to interacting with everyone on this site.
Cheers
Gregg

1 Like

Welcome to The HEADPHONE Community Gregg!

Greeting from Rochester, Minnesota. Actually, I came from opposite site of the globe, born in Thailand.
I engaged in the headphone community since the launch of iPod 2nd generation. My first headphone was Sennheiser HD595. I’m looking forward to interact with all of you.

Annop

3 Likes

Hello, possibly the first enthusiast from Vancouver Canada here, mostly enjoy earphones and i’m trying to get into DIYing cables now.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Annop!

I spent 6 months on Koh Chang when I was younger and absolutely loved it there. Now its just a matter of getting my wife on board with going back!

2 Likes

Also here repping the nashville area!

1 Like

Young guy from New York here. Have been into high-end audio for a while. Looking to get into the headphone world once I save some money!

1 Like

Thanks, Andrew!

Nice to (e)meet you all.

I’m Jae, also from British Columbia. I prefer clarity over bass (and Bleed American). Looking forward to getting nerdy with you folks.

Montana here!

3 Likes

Pleasure to be here, been a fan of headphones.com, and naturally headphones, for years. Excited to see what this forum will bring and add to the community. Tons of smart fans of good cans out there.

3 Likes

Hello from Tucson, AZ!

2 Likes