New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Nice gear man. Working on a GEC 1950’s 50W amp now with KT88’s. What do you have there top left with the open chassis? Can you share any schematics?

5 Likes

Welcome ! How you liking the Metrum Pavane ?

1 Like

That’s great - I’d be keen to read your impressions about the combination. Maybe we should move the conversation either to the Mojo or the LCD2-C thread - you choose! I hope you enjoy them.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sajeev. Thanks for the invite. I developed my own Electrostatic Headphones as seen on www.nectarsound.net. It has been enjoyed by many and it has picked up a lot of attention recently. Before I developed these headphones and had more time on my hands, I was into painting and also building my own tube amps and some tube radios (AM/FM, pulse count and super regen radios). The headphone project has been a lot of fun and I’ve learned a LOT from my customers and the positive interaction with customers as well as these communities has been the biggest motivating factor for me so thank you. I look forward to learning more and seeing what interests people.

Best regards,
Sajeev

13 Likes

Welcome the forum!

I’ve heard some very good things about your headphone, looking forward to any insights you’ll provide.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Welcome Sajeev!

Its Justin here, excited to get the Hive in from Dex in the next couple of days/week. I am sure you will get a lot of love here from everybody and will be fun to have talks in the

I am currently working through your schematics for your energizer and probably will end up building it in the future once I get a little more DIY experience under my belt.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Aurastys.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Shadow_Roxas, @GoKalb and @youssef_atta.

7 Likes

a warm welcome to the community @Aurastys , @Shadow_Roxas , @GoKalb and @youssef_atta !

feel free to use the search functions

5 Likes

Good to see you here :slight_smile: I’ve got one of your earlier headphones and I still enjoy them!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @HeadphoneNoob.

3 Likes

Hey Paul, and hello Everyone, really appreciate everyone’s insight as mine is probably none negotiable!

I am here to seek some knowledge for a decent pair of headphones and appreciate the time anyone takes to help me out, thanks everybody.

Have a lot of time on my hands, as I am sure most of you do as well, as we all try to survive this pandemic.

11 Likes

Hello and welcome @cAsE_sEnSiTiVe.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Piober.

3 Likes

Thank you, I am glad that I stumbled across the site!

5 Likes

Welcome all new people. I see some cool names like @cAsE_sEnSiTiVe and wonder why I didn’t do something clever when I joined.

or ever, for that matter.

10 Likes

Thank you for the welcome! I’ve been a long time member at various other audio discussion forums, and just ran across yours. Looks good.

Again, thanks.

10 Likes

Welcome to all this weeks new members.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @jincuteguy, @Kouioui, @Retiarius and @Blorse.

5 Likes

Great to see so many new people joining us this month. Welcome, everyone!

3 Likes