Save my doggo sale! Everything must go. Verite C, Eikon, Aeolus, Cables, Gumby A2

Hope your sales are quick and your pup heals quick! Then, hopefully you can get replacements for all your gear down the road…

3 Likes

It pains me to see this post (though the gear is crazy/beautiful, especially the bloodwood Eikon). If I didn’t already own an Eikon & (new) Aeolus, I’d be buying yours right now…

I hope this beautiful dog gets better soon–also that you score some big-$$ work & buy more terrific audio gear. You’ve done this before & you can do it again…

1 Like

Hey @ProfFalkin

Hope the surgery goes well and it will be all good in near future!!

our 50kg Rhodesion Ridgeback boy is also into cuddling/laying down on us and we love it

things can go and come back - they are not important at all!

good luck and best wishes!

1 Like

Zeos had a GodFundMe for one of his reviewers that was in an accident, I believe. They posted the info on his and DMS’ Youtube channels, and their forum if I remember correctly.

@ProfFalkin, is that something you’d be okay with? I think as a community some of us would be willing to ‘chip in’.

I just want to make sure your pup’ gets what he needs.

9 Likes

Best of luck with the sale and to your buddy there with the surgery!

2 Likes

@ValentineLuke - I don’t think things are that dire right now. I’ve spent the morning at two interviews, and hopefully I’ll get some good news.

Thanks for that though. Very thoughtful of you. :v:

10 Likes

Right on. Opportunities around every corner. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Agreed on the go fund me. I can afford to send some cash that way, can’t afford outright purchases without a cc option. Especially for a dog, kinda like them more than most people somedays…

8 Likes

PayPal lets you pay with credit card, even if you don’t have an account.

4 Likes

Wishing you the best for your doggie @ProfFalkin

I have three such critters myself…14, 13, and 9. They are like my kids.

3 Likes

Wish you luck with the sales and your beautiful dog. When I was 4 and going to school my dad brought me a two months old German shepherd and we were together for 14 and a half years.
If I had not had that bad experience with the ZMF auditions at the CanJam I’ll be asking you for the Aeolus, but I need a second chance with them.

2 Likes

Actually, that’s the face I make when he farts.

True story.

6 Likes

So sorry to hear about your dog. Stuff is just stuff. That’s your dog. You are making the best choice. Hope everything goes well.

3 Likes

Price adjusted a few items to bring them to parity with current used market values.

2 Likes

Good luck with your sale and best wishes to your dog for a full and speedy recovery.

2 Likes

This cracked me up!

Dogs and their gas!!!?

3 Likes

So true!

They’ll even shoot you a look when they let one go. :laughing:

3 Likes

Aeolus sold.

Silver cable sold.

11 Likes

Excellent!!! Great news!

4 Likes