Save my doggo sale! Everything must go. Verite C, Eikon, Aeolus, Cables, Gumby A2

So, here I am needing to pay for a major surgery for my dog. Please excuse me as I play the sympathy card here. I’m short on funds, and in between jobs. So, I’m selling everything off to pay for it.

(See bottom of post for sale details and terms.)

I’m posting this here first for a day or two before putting them up for sale on Head-Fi. I figured you guys are pretty swell, and I’d give you first crack at it.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

ZMF Verite Closed - limited edition ironwood

Item details

Price: $2300 + Shipping* - Sold
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS Preferred

For sale is my Verite Closed in limited edition Ironwood. Two pads are included, as well as 2 upgraded zmf cables - 1/4" and XLR.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

ZMF Eikon - limited edition (SUPER RARE) Bloodwood, with seahorse case

SOLD

Item Details

Price: $1050
Ships to: CONUS preferred

This may be a one-of-a-kind item. I am unaware of anybody else that has a Bloodwood Eikon. The chatoyance on this wood is unreal. It shimmers in different light or as you change viewing angles. The picture doesn’t do it justice. It is a deep red brown color, and it looks fantastic. Included is the Eikon leather pads and stock cable.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

ZMF Aeolus - limited edition Ziricote

SOLD

Summary

Price: $1250

Limited edition Ziricote with upgrade Eikon perforated suede pads, universe perf pads, and stock XLR cable.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

Schiit Gungnir Multibit (A2) with Gen5 USB

Price: $825

As described. Very clean sounding with great soundstage, this DAC paired very well with my EC ZDS and ECP 3F amplifiers.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

ZMF Silver 1/4" Cable - 6 foot

Summary

Price: $500 - Sold

This is my favorite cable that Zach makes, hands down. It looks great, it feels great, it sounds great. What else can I say? Oh, yeah - this cable has the more expensive Ediolic plugs on both ends.

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=

ZMF Custom Cable

Price: $200

I’m not sure if this is considered their 2K cable, as it was purchased before Zach had the 2k / Machinos names in place. Either way, it is a good looking and sounding cable with no microphonics, and is about 6’ long.

Terms of sale:

• All equipment has been tested by me and is in working condition.
  • The cases or pouches may have some slight wear and tear on them, because they were used to protect the items that go in them. If you have concerns about this, I can include pictures but it does not change the terms of the sale.
  • Items are being sold as is.
  • All sales are final.
  • No warranties are expressed or implied.
  • Shipping to be paid by the buyer. Shipping will be done via FedEx, fully insured, signature required for delivery. No exceptions.
  • So that I can charge for delivery, you need to provide me with your full address before the invoice will be generated via PayPal.
29 Likes

Shit man, good luck with the sale! All the best to your doggo too :((

These are great prices and @ProfFalkin is great to deal with even for pain-in-the-butt international purchases. Buy with confidence!

7 Likes

Ha! You weren’t a pain in the butt.

(The shipping was.)

Hahaha

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.

:grin: :wink:

2 Likes

Let’s help out @ProfFalkin and get this great gear to happy homes !!! I will link this sale thread any opportunity I see possible man. I would have loved to take your Aeolus like we talked about but I had already had a pending sale with Zack. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your best buddy, I know how hard this is my Doberman required multiple surgeries too.

4 Likes

@ProfFalkin best of luck on these sales and more importantly, hope your doggo gets well soon.

2 Likes

All the best to your doggo, @ProfFalkin. I absolutely understand where you’re coming from. You have some great gear there, and I am sure it will sell quickly. GLWS!

2 Likes

This breaks my heart, @ProfFalkin. I so sorry about your pup.

2 Likes

Thank you all, I do appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you.

Yeah, both doggy “ACLs” on his hind legs have already been torn and fixed with TPLOs. That cost a couple Verite. Hehehe. Anyway, this time around it’s a gut problem. Poor boy is falling apart!

2 Likes

Dobermans are the greatest dogs ever, but they do have their share of health issues, my buddy went through several oral surgeries and also had large lumps removed and stomach issues. It was worth every penny we spent, he was more than a dog to us, he was family, and our best buddy. I know how you are feeling, love every moment with him, I am sending positive energy and prayers your way!

5 Likes

I am very sorry to hear about your dog, I certainly hope the sales move fast so you can focus on him.

I was an only child for 9 years and grew up with a doberman that was more of a brother than a dog (except when he would push me out of bed at night to steal my spot!). I still miss him 30 years later!

3 Likes

LOL! Thank you.

Mine doesn’t push me out of bed, but he does like to cuddle for warmth. By cuddle, I mean sleep on me. All 105 lbs of him.

9 Likes

That’s the face of a man whose 105lb dog sleeps on him.

4 Likes

Hope everything goes well with your lovely dog and good luck with the sale.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have enough money to purchase any of your gear. But I really do hope you are able to sell it and take care of your dog!

Wishing you and your dog all the best, hopefully you can get the ‘help’ he needs. As these ‘little’ guys are part of the family. As my wife says “fur babies” or “fur kids”

Take Care @ProfFalkin

Please keep us updated on the status of your dog

4 Likes

I hope you sell all those amazing cans, and that your dog gets better!

2 Likes

Good luck with the surgery and all the best to your pup!

1 Like

Best wishes for your dog!!!

So sorry to hear you have to sell stuff, but its indeed “stuff” and can be replaced…its so neat to see
the love for your “best friend”!

All the best
Alex

1 Like

I do hope your adorable doggy comes through this okay! So sorry, for both of you, that it is something you have to deal with.

Will shoot you a PM on the Eikon’s …

8 Likes

Ha, I also was looking at the Eikons :wink: but, need new glass and a laptop first… you may have saved me here :wink:

1 Like