SOLD: RAAL SR1a + Schiit Jotunheim R + Convolution Filters - $2,800

RAAL SR1a + Schiit Jotunheim R + Convolution Filters - $2,800

Price: $2,800 USD + Shipping (PayPal fee included in price)
Ships to: Anywhere

Included:

^ the inclusion of the filters has been pre-cleared with Mitch, and he will transfer the files and license to the new owner

This is the most technically impressive headphone (ear speaker, actually) I’ve ever heard. I purchased it never intending to keep it, but came really really close. I’ve taken excellent care of it, and there are no issues to note.

For anyone not familiar with convolution filters, they’re essentially highly advanced EQ that, in my opinion, takes the SR1a up another level. This particular set of convolution filters was developed by Mitch Barnett of Accurate Sound, and I have already cleared a transfer with Mitch to the new owner once a sale is completed.

Helpful Reviews:

I’m happy to answer questions folks may have!

10 Likes

Interested in your impressions for the SR1A

PM

2 Likes

Hey Chris!

Awesome to hear you’re enjoying the Pendant. It’s such a great amp! Let’s take this to private messages, but happy to tell you anything and everything about my experiences with the SR1a.

Kind regards,

– Andris

1 Like

Price drop from $2,950 to $2,800.

4 Likes

You’re killing me here. Must … not … buy …

1 Like

Tish, pshaw and nonsense!

2 Likes

Dude!!! I can’t believe this is still here…if I had the funds at the moment, I’d be all over this :poop:!!! You know it’s well cared for.
Glws Andris

5 Likes

I agonized over these all afternoon and had a lovely conversation with @andris about these headphones and gear in general.

These are going to make someone very, very happy.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m not exactly regretting having extra time with them, so no rush :wink:

6 Likes

SOLD SOLD SOLD! It was grand having these, but glad they’re off to another owner to be enjoyed. :slight_smile:

5 Likes