SOLD Schiit Lyr 3 with 8 tube lot

Price: $450
Currency: USD
Ships to: Anywhere

I’ve decided that it’s time to let me Lyr 3 go. I have loved this amp and had some great listening from it but I got a proper SET amp recently and the Lyr 3 just isn’t getting used anymore. It’s in great shape and will come with a socket saver and 8 tubes. The only cosmetic “issue” with it is that the Schiit logo on the top peeled off. The tubes that it comes with are: 1 stock Tung Sol, 1 Sylvania “Bad Boy”, 1 Ken Rad Black Glass, 1 Westinghouse Reliatron, and 4 Foton tubes several of which have had the pins preemptively re-soldered. All work and sound good. The power cord and original box come with it as well they just aren’t pictured.

I’m asking $450 for everything and would prefer not to split up the tubes. This price includes paypal and shipping in CONUS. International shipping will be at the buyer’s expense.

IMG_9046
IMG_9047
IMG_9048 (1)
IMG_9049
IMG_9050
IMG_9052

11 Likes

Price drop to $435 shipped.

1 Like

I already own a Lyr 3, with those tubes that is an excellent deal. You also know enough to have re-soldered some of the Foton pins. I have a pretty good idea who came up with that. :grinning:

4 Likes

I bet you are the one that actually did the re-solder on them then. I got them from Monahans67 on HeadFi and I’m pretty sure that he said that he had you re-solder them (assuming that you are Paladin79 over there). I ended up with a number of them because he had a family tragedy and was selling some gear off to help so I bought a whole bunch of tubes from him to help him out. These are the ones that I held back for myself.

4 Likes

I am indeed Paladin79 there and came up with that method when people said those tubes need 100 hours of burn in. Chances are you have ribbed plate versions from the 50’s.

4 Likes

Yup, that is indeed what they are. Of the tubes that I tried on the Lyr 3, I thought that they were my favorites overall.

1 Like

This has been sold and is no longer available.

2 Likes

This really is a small community, isn’t it?

Most interesting For Sale thread I’ve ever read.

7 Likes