SOLD: Schiit Lyr 3 with Mulitbit Dac

NOW SOLD $500 OBO
Currency: USD
Ships to: US lower 48 to Confirmed Paypal Address

I purchased the Lyr 3 in late February 2021 from Schiit. Great cosmetic condition (I noticed a few incredibly tiny scratches as I prepared for sale), coming from a smoke free, virtually fragrance free home. Maybe 100 hours of use. The voltage is 115VAC, and it has a USA type plug. Price includes shipping (UPS Ground with insurance) and Paypal fees.

My reason for selling is that, even though I love the way this sounds, having a desktop amp doesn’t really match the way I listen. I set it up next to a nice chair in my basement office, but I don’t always want to be in the basement. Sometimes I want to be upstairs or outside or whatever. So convenience is winning over sound quality for me, at least for the time being.

It came stock with a Tung-Sol 6SN7GTB, and I will include a second of that same Tung-Sol tube from Upscale Audio (I had meant to try a different tube, but I was stupid and just bought the same one I already had). I’ll also throw in a Raytheon USA 6SN7GTB Black Flat Plate I got from Viva Tubes, but I personally did not like the way it sounded at all. I’m including the power cord and a USB cable (it did not originally include the latter) and packing it very securely in the original box.

I haven’t sold anything online for more than a decade, but back in the day, I bought and sold a bunch of headphone stuff on Head-fi. You can find my feedback for those transactions here. I’m happy to answer any questions. Thanks for looking.

6 Likes

That’s going to make someone very happy. GLWS

2 Likes

Bump. I’d love to sell this to someone on this forum before I open it up to others, and I mean it when I say “OBO.” Definitely open to good faith offers.

3 Likes

If I didn’t already own one and a bunch of tubes…

2 Likes

The included DAC module probably adds significantly to the price. The amp-only section is probably what appeals to most. Personally, I’d want an all-in-one unit, especially for a computer via the DAC’s USB port. Situation for me, is I’m not in the market. But this is good kit you have here.

2 Likes

Bump for price drop.

Bump for Labor Day Weekend sale price drop!

This is a deal, if I did not have a Lyr 3 this would be on my radar. GLWS

1 Like