SOLD - Schiit Modius / Magnius / SnakeOil XLR interconnect

Price: 375
Currency: USD
Ships to: USA (can do Canada if you cover costs)

4 week old stack, flawless condition as far as I can tell. Original boxes, and some random cables will probably get thrown in as well.

Why am I selling? Because I’m an idiot, and have decided to move further up the gear pile. This pair is honestly everything I need.

Will leave up for this forum alone this weekend, will deal with other forums on Monday if no one here is interested.

7 Likes

Is that interconnect the wood thing that goes between them?

2 Likes

Can take specific pictures of any part if requested:

3 Likes

Yup. It’s a nice accessory, but really only useful in the stack.

1 Like

Saw it on zeos. Really liked it.

Do you know if the warranty is transferable on schiit products?

1 Like

Will answer that myself. Warranty isn’t transferable on schiit products.

1 Like

That’s what I figured, but you beat me to the google search. :slight_smile:

Yeah, the hobby world companies supplying stuff like audio should really step up on transferable warranty. When so much is based on like/dislike, it seems like it would allow their products more exposure if they were blanket covered under warranty. Especially if they made it a simple registration as a requirement.

4 Likes

Are you the original owner? Sounds like you are just making sure :slight_smile: Does that price include shipping in the US? I’m looking to make an upgrade from the portable I’ve got and have been eyeballing a Schiit setup.

1 Like

Yup, original owner. Yup cost covers shipping.

Out of curiosity, I looked up how long I’ve had them, turns out is about 6 weeks (which is 34 years in audiophile time):

What's in the box! - #3422 by mfadio

4 Likes

I know how that goes… I bought a Lyr 3 I didn’t “need”, but really enjoy!

What did you get as an upgrade, if you don’t mind saying?

2 Likes

I picked up a Matrix Mini-i Pro 3.

(I also am looking at a Flux Labs, a Burson, a Schitt Jot2, and an RME ADI2DAC, cause… and I hate to belabor the point, I’m an idiot)

2 Likes

What are you going to power with it?

1 Like

You’re not an idiot, you’re just searching for The Grail! Aren’t we all, in some way? My grail attempt is Schiit Bifrost 2, Asgard 2, then Lyr 3. Good luck with it!

3 Likes

I think you’re all set, other than the obligatory tube amp, to start you off on another grail quest, once your Lyr 3 gets you curious about tubes. At least that’s the path I seem to have taken, collecting amps that I don’t need but I still want.:grinning:

1 Like

Would you sell the Magnius by itself?

1 Like

I own a set of Ananda, a set of Grado 60s, and a set of HD6xx (that I will either sell or throw under my truck for traction).

I also am the proud owner of a receipt for a future product of the ZMF world headquarters. So. That’ll happen at some point.

And along with the amp and DAC parade I’m interested in, let’s add the s8, the blessing dusk, the monarch / clairvoyance, some more zmfs, a focal or two… Again… I’m not a smart man.

Get behind me, Satan.

( I might have ordered a Crack kit. maybe.)

2 Likes

I’d much prefer to try and sell the set first. If I have to split them up I will, but they’d have to not sell for a month or so for me to make that call.

perks up Monarch and clairvoyance? Is this in the future or you have them?

Honestly, that schiit stack was at the top of my list if I stuck with over ears. I tried the a90/d90 and found it pretty massively overrated. Diminishing returns and all that.

2 Likes