SOLD: ZMF Pendant

got a offer on eBay but declined. Is anyone mildlysexydumpling? I hope that was a female with that user name.

3 Likes

Yeah, women are big into high-end audio equipment

2 Likes

hope they are hot women. :heart_eyes:

Ever been to a hifi meetup or convention?

3 Likes

There are not any meetups by me. Iā€™m in NJ and NY is the closest to me, but havenā€™t gone too canjam yet.

1 Like

Some folks will try to low ball you in light of the current situation. Unless your situation is dire, hold out for what you consider to be a fair price. The right buyer will come along.

Everyone wants to get the best possible deal. That includes the seller.

Sold and shippedā€¦

7 Likes

did @angstorms get it?

2 Likes

yes he didā€¦

8 Likes

Yes, it is staying in the headphone community family.

7 Likes

The Pendant is partial why Iā€™m upgrading to the Woo WA33. People at CanJam liked the 1266 better on the Woo amp vs the XI Audio setup. That 10 watts of dynamic power will be more too my liking.

6 Likes

Congratulations on your prompt sale and future purchase. Thatā€™s a beast of an Amp youā€™re buying. Never heard it sadly but seeing its specs and the love and admiration it gets makes it look something special.

2 Likes

Thanks it arrives tomorrow. Hopefully get to play with it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Bet you canā€™t wait. At least with the virus situation you may have a little more time to give it a thorough workout. I look forward to your thoughts on it.

1 Like

I also saw this DNA Stellaris, $4900, down in Houston on Head-FI, It no 2 in the series. Intriguing but not ready to step up to this level

3 Likes

Serious money to me. But in the grand scheme of Audio Chain Madness I suppose there are people who can afford this level of gear. I can only dream.

3 Likes

So far enjoying the power of Woo. Very clean no hiss with the volume all the way up. It has lots of power volume at 10 where the mini was at 1. Cant go past 11 to loud. For not broken in its very detailed nice bass mids and highs.

2 Likes