Steve Guttenberg writes about Headphones.com on CNET

8 Likes

Congrats on the article, Gents. I appreciate how far you’re willing to go to make sure people find their musical bliss.

1 Like

Thanks man! I was a little more comfortable when our crazy return policy was a well-kept secret among audiophiles :wink:

However I hope this opens the door to great sound for a wider audience.

1 Like

He also put together a little video. TL DW; Headphones.com has a 365-day return policy

2 Likes

Great write-up! Hopefully that brought in a fresh new audience. Great service is paramount to building long-term loyalty and if the crazy long return policy is the hook to get people in here, your fantastic (fast, friendly, and personable!) customer service is what we’ll bring 'em back again and again.

1 Like

Thanks. Welcome to The HEADPHONE community btw!

I’ll tell you, this article is what brought me here! I’m a stereophile and CNET follower. Glad to have found Headphones.com though

2 Likes

It may seem like there is a bit of an Audeze bias with Andrew holding 3 pairs of Audeze headphones in our picture but we assure you there is not. We were supposed to have quite a few headphones in the photo but unfortunately they did not arrive before our photoshoot. The MX4 is definitely great though!

This type of thing is what really attracted me to the first iteration of headphone.com and I am glad to see that tradition continue. I was quite impressed by their in-depth reviews of every product, but in particular when they actively discouraged you from buying certain products, saying “do not buy these unless…”

Any company who puts transparency and customer satisfaction above their own profits has my loyalty!

1 Like

Funny… I listen to Steve’s Daily Blogs on YouTube almost every day. This post is what introduced me to the Headphones.com website. After I watched his blog (I think it was the day he posted it), I went to the Headphones.com website. The rest is history (ok… a short history, but still history).

2 Likes

This is not only good press, but good business practice. Thank you, Andrew and Taron!

1 Like

Dude, this is awesome @andrew @taronlissimore! You guys feel like fucking superheroes…

1 Like

Thanks @ChaseReeves!

Hold up! Is this the same Chase Reeves that reviews ALL the bags?!

1 Like

That’s the guy!

1 Like

Hard to imagine I missed this topic. No doubt Steve has great taste in reviewing our great forum and return policy. I’m glad I saw that post. Hopefully it will make me feel more confident in any purchase frome Headphone.com . Thanks guys.

3 Likes