Welcoming Resolve to the Headphones.com Team

I just watched a link to a comparison review of Resolve’s (I think its the same individual), comparing the Utopia to the Susvara. Excellent. I owned the Utopia for almost 3 years but eventually the tight fit on my ears and clamping and the thought that it was not at its best with my primary genre, full scale orchestral, had me sell it to someone whose listening tastes are not like mine and he’s been loving it for about a year now. Resolve’s take on the Utopia matched up well with my own. And if one of you doesn’t pull my name outta’ the hat next week for the Susvara I’m still going to get an audition and I think based on Resolve’s comments, the Susvara’s overall sound presentation should meet my desires in my primary genre.

4 Likes

By the way, just revisited this post this morning, I did purchase a Susvara a month later and it’s a keeper for me, along with SR1a and 1266 Phi.

2 Likes

Resolve has been a member of the team for quite some time now and after all this time, he still hasn’t been able to find a pair of headphones that he could call his favourite. I’m happy to announce that today, he may have found that pair!

10 Likes

It’s about time. Congratulations @Resolve on finally achieving audio nirvana.

5 Likes