Thank you HEAPHONE Community

I am not sure if it was timing or destiny (I am not drunk yet) but there couldn’t be a better time for me to find this community. It is relax, laid back, and most important of all respectful.

I am a new follower of @Resolve and it was not until @nugget pointed out @ChaseReeves and his headphone review… than I put two and two together… It all made sense headphones.com logo and @resolve Youtube channel… It clicked :slight_smile:

To make the story short, I hang around with @nugget in discord and he can attest to my last few transactions at head-fi where you can say I got burned… Lesson learned, no more buying used stuff… YET… Today I almost bought in to an amazing deal! Nope I almost got burned 3K… The worst of all… I try to expose the seller and my posts got deleted in and the seller still has his post up.

That’s the sign that I need to stay away from that place.

My last few transactions have gone to supporting @andrew (headphones.com and team) and I couldn’t be happier that I gave him my money for amazing gear, this decisions to buy this gear came with the help of the community and @Resolve .

I hope to stick around here for a while.
Once again, Thank You!

17 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you’ve found this community, and a good seller as well. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s intentional, @DEXCOM7, but your second paragraph suggests that I have a YouTube channel.

I don’t (and never will).

Just to be clear.

Glad you’re finding the community useful!

6 Likes

I must have the names confused. LOL! and I do. :blush:

4 Likes

I mean @Resolve HA! Sorry LOL

7 Likes

I trust that by now, 18 hrs after you posted this, you’ve had the opportunity to be drunk at least once.

I mean, audio aside–life must go on!

5 Likes

Just once? Lame.

Ha ha

7 Likes

Muahahaha! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

"I drink responsibly

then fall down responsibly"

5 Likes

I don’t have a drinking problem. I drink, get drunk, fall down. No problem.

5 Likes

Me either…whiskey has a Tyler problem :wink:

6 Likes

No-one in Australia has a problem drinking

5 Likes

sounds like I have to send you guys my wife over for some assimilation

5 Likes