What is your top priority item on Black Friday Sale?

I had been using this IEM for 9 months with satisfaction.

It is very detailed with clear and wide headstage.

It also give good impact but does not go super deep as well as SR1a.

With very high efficiency, it can be driven well with Galaxy cell phone.

Thus this one is my go IEM out of town.

I paid 1K$, but now it is on sale so you can save 250$.

1 Like

Had seen the review by Oluv in june … and it lived in one “summer” wishlist since then
Not really audiophile … the Marshall Stockwell 2
got it for 160(Black Friday Deal) instead of 199€ and had 45 plus on the A… account. :grimacing:
So 115 is quite cool

Had this week both cars in the garage for some repairs, service and the usual check up (in germany every 2 years) - good this was another budget, cause the Aoelus would have been payed by this easily… :thinking:

The Marshall should be a nice upgrade over our old anker BT speaker
I think the handle comes in handy on the boat, near a campfire hanging thing or on the front of the backpack
Listen to the video with headphones, cause of the recording method :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, Audeze got me with the LCD i4 for $995… Had a chance to listen to them over the summer and loved them.

1 Like

Looking for a deal on a sub-$1000 DAC/AMP. Seen so-far:

Anyone know about any other deals?

Cheers,
Henrik

2 Likes
1 Like

And of course there are all the same deals on Focal, HiFiMan, A&K, iBasso and more from the sponsors of this forum …

6 Likes

Oooh great buy. Wish I could have afforded them at the moment. I would sell my pristine Andromeda to get one.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m on a plane now deciding what headphones I’m about to sell to make up for it. :joy:

2 Likes

thank you Ian

699 for the Ananda is crazy good - saw it in germany for 750 and could only stop myself the last moment

2 Likes

I know the feeling. Happy listening. Safe flight.

2 Likes

Gave into the ifi xdsd for the mqa and portable power for my Stellia. Need to upgrade from fiio e17k.

4 Likes

The Elegia for $450… hmmm. tempting. slickdeals link

2 Likes

Great price. The elegia are great headphones. The sound isn’t for everyone, but they are phenomenal for a stylish closed back.

Both Abyss 1266 TC and Raal Sr1a are on Black Friday sale now. I am in a conundrum to choose one between those two excellent headphones.

:grinning:

When I had listened to SR1a and 1266 Phi CC at Torq’s home, I liked both.

Another complicating matter is that I may be back to my home in Washington State early January instead of middle of December.

Thus even if I pay now, I may ask them to postpone shipping for a month.

1 Like

Ultimately I will have both.

But I wish to try one of them this time.

I wish to keep one nice dynamic HP(hd800s), electrostatic(Stax009S), ribbon (Sr1a) and planar magnetic(Abyss 1266 TC) in the future.

It will be like tasting wines with different flavors.

Please note that I have a speaker with plasma tweeters(Lansche 4.1).

But it will be impossible to make headphone with plasma tweeter since it will be too hot to your ears.

Although I am more attracted to Sr1a than 1266 TC, I am afraid of possibility that Raal make SR2a (improved version) next year while 1266 TC has not much more room to improve.

1 Like

Love your videos. :+1:t5:

4 Likes

I pulled the trigger for SR1a half an hour ago.

But I asked seller to hold shipping until I give him further notice since I will be out of town for the time being.

I hope that Jotunheim R will be released soon so that I may use it with my SR1a.

I had Apogee Duetta Sig (famous ribbon speaker) driven by Krell KSA 150 from 1989 to 1999.

Thus I have a lot of expectation about SR1a.

1 Like

Chord Qutest DAC and Dan Clark Aeon 2 headphones, but haven’t seem either of them discounted anywhere.

1 Like

Haven’t seen them anywhere on sale.

Chord Qutest is on sale at 1,695$