A two-fer day as well!

One domestic, one foreign… :face_with_monocle::thinking:

:us: :de:

3 Likes

so fast?!

2 Likes

I know, right?! :grin:

1 Like

Looks awesome!!! Can’t wait to get my Schiit Stack Attack!

3 Likes

For my Lawton mod.

6 Likes

For my Audeze’s.

(In case anyone is interested)

9 Likes

That’s a nice looking stand. I use AQ Perch for three of my sets. Everything else sits in a Pelican type case.

2 Likes

Thanks.

I really loved the Makassar Ebony. I think it goes well the utilitarian look of the LCD-X.

3 Likes

I just sold my LCD-X. Great headphones. A touch heavy for long sessions, but they are great cans. My set had the suede pads.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Looks Dope!

3 Likes

Thank you!

I’m super happy with it. The grain looks fantastic, and surprisingly, it’s much lighter than I expected.

Definitely considering these for my ‘nicer’ headphones in the future. Now I just have to sneak in this brass bookshelf/stand I’ve been eyeing… :thinking::grin:

3 Likes

you can always attach something under it with adhesives
does it sit at it´s place? are there some rubber feet or somthing?

how does it come I read about it the first time? would you provide us a link? or is it a secret?

1 Like

How is the actual build quality of the stand?

I got 3 that came through my office for a project recently and the top wasn’t level on 2 of them and on the other, the top kept falling off due to the holes being slightly larger than the metal posts.

1 Like

Oh, it’s very stable and it has little rubber/polyurethane feet/nubs on the bottom. I just assumed it would be heavier (kind of like the walnut stand).

@SenyorC, “I got 3 that came through my office for a project recently and the top wasn’t level on 2 of them and on the other, the top kept falling off due to the holes being slightly larger than the metal posts.”

The build is fantastic. Symmetrical and very stable, without any chips or blemishes. It was also packaged very well.

Perhaps because it shipped all the way over to the states (California) they made sure to give me a ‘good’ one!

3 Likes

ok thank you - and opening the thomann shop :yum:

1 Like

The three I got were shipped to us from the states LOL!

1 Like

:laughing:

Quick and dirty cellphone picture

12 Likes