What's in the box!

Oh, I know about Perun. However, I thought they only produced the huge oval model, didn’t know they had this model too.

I heard a lot of good things about them. Let us know how they sound :wink:

How are you liking the Sony’s?

Love them :stuck_out_tongue:

Second time owning them. Been through the rest and came back.

Excellent build. Highly refine construction. Comfy. Laid back sound but really enjoyable. Slight EQ tweak up top but nothing major.

3 Likes

You heard them?

For a long time they were really cheap in Australia. I bought first pair mint condition for 1000 AUD. This pair cost me 1400 AUD. Still cheap.

1 Like

Compliments of @Snareblast

14 Likes

6 Likes

20 Likes

First I’d heard of this amp. Looks like a significant amount of iron in that transformer! Curious to hear how it sounds…

It’s still burning in only has the stock new manufacture JJ and Mullard (Russian) tubes. But it sounds good to me so far.

1 Like

I forgot to do chair pics. Sorry.

17 Likes

You’re rolling your Stratus already?? The paint’s not even dry yet! :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah. Don’t worry, I slathered butter over the whole thing to make sure it repels water. If the paint can’t get wet, it should cure harder/better/faster/stronger.

PSX_20210210_190707

This is fine.

Anyway, the Sylvania tubes I borrowed from a friend were nice, but I had to return them. So, with the E series Linlai and these, I (hopefully) have all my bases covered.

7 Likes

18 Likes

Definitely want to hear more about this!

Butter makes the volume pot stick, olive oil is the ticket.

2 Likes

WA is that? :thinking::thinking::joy::joy:. I amuse myself.

1 Like

My comment was going to be “WooHoo!” but I decided against it becuase it was too corny.

Now it doesn’t seem so bad… :rofl:

1 Like

The key is self awareness :+1:t4:.

2 Likes

I’ve heard them… I’m looking to get a pair but want to pay $900 for them lol

I’ve heard they have amazing synergy with my Zh1es amp!

Think they about 1300 USD new in Aus atm. About that.