What's in the box!

Here you go!

Only word of advice I’d give is use a much longer screw than provided to drill it in. The short ones they give you really don’t support anything.

1 Like

Super shook with this combo, legit the best quality bass I’ve heard yet in an iem

11 Likes

Really interested in this one.

What IEMs do you have/or heard to compare it to…just to get an idea? How do you like it overall?
I’ve got about a dozen IEMs at this point. I don’t really need another but I’ve wanted a planar. Been able to resist getting a P1 or other similar because of their flaws many talk about. But, you know…curiosity. I might have to get this one. Would appreciate any more you can share on it. TIA

1 Like

I know the conventional wisdom is to not invest in a pricey power solution until you’ve maximized the rest of your system, but my system is at a temporary plateau point where it makes sense to me to go ahead and fill this gap (plus I got a good deal). Also, I live in an apartment building in midtown Manhattan with literally thousands of neighbors, so God only knows what’s going on in my electrical grid. :man_shrugging: I’m interested to see if I hear any difference (TBD), but even if I don’t I’m confident that with this I’ve done everything I can to protect & maximize my system.

*edit: first impression: while I don’t trust my auditory memory enough to be certain whether I hear a difference in basic sine mode, I’m shocked by how much difference I hear in Multiwave mode - it’s marginal of course, but plainly audible. Turns out this mumbo jumbo actually works! lol If Multiwave is this obviously effective, I can only assume the basic sine mode is as well. I have to say I’m quite pleased with this new addition to my system! :smiley:

29 Likes

(not an easy finish to shoot pictures of when you really just want to listen)

30 Likes

Wonderful. Congratulations.

1 Like

What species of wood is that?

1 Like

Black walnut with a satin finish. I think Rosson really did something special.

5 Likes

You are right! Very special.

1 Like

This came today but box didn’t make photo shoot.

It’s decent but am quickly able to see the difference with my high end amps. The MQA sound isn’t for me. No I didn’t buy it for MQA the Zen is for my bed and work van that has a big inverter in the back. I got the model to give me the preset eq for my two Hifiman Arya and HE-X4. There isn’t any warmth seems to focus on the treble region vs this that also came today.

Update:
For the Zen combo, HE-X4 is the ideal choice as being a warmish headphone.

12 Likes

Just got these in today, they sound good but small for my big head

13 Likes

A couple of arrivals today…

17 Likes

Very nice purchases. Enjoy.

Not purchases I’m afraid, just sent in for review.

However, after a quick listen to the Peacock (just to check it works before burn in), I must say that I am impressed. I will need to spend time with it but first impressions are very positive.

6 Likes

My bad. I haven’t heard the Peacock yet but sounds like they’re interesting.
Enjoy.

2 Likes

I’m still in love with mine :wink:

10 Likes

giphy (10)

25 Likes

Welcome to the Spring Club! Only way I’d get rid of mine is to upgrade to the May. Such a great Dac and I hope you like it!

6 Likes
  1. Congrats on the Spring!
  2. Can’t wait to hear how you like it vs. the Sonnet Morpheus.
  3. What shelf is that you have the A&S amp on?
3 Likes

Thanks @earmuffs looking forward to running this puppy through it’s paces.