What's in the box!

OMG nice Verite! You caved in and bought one?

They look stunning!

4 Likes

Yup, I caved! Thanks!

3 Likes

Those are absolutely gorgeous!

4 Likes

I’ll be waiting for the Zen Blue review !!

2 Likes

Very nice materials choice- love the look!
Have fun!

3 Likes

this time with a purple sticker

the cable is for my balanced connection between ifi xDSD and THX AAA 789

already have a balanced male 3.5 TRRS to female 4PIN XLR adapter made by oidio and the balanced XLR Elegia cable in the same style

want to compare single ended(have the oidio 3.5 TRS to 2x RCA adapter) to balanced with xDSD to THX AAA 789

at the moment I connected the SMSL SU-8 balanced and the ifi xDSD single ended(recommended by Ian/ @Torq ) - both to my THX AAA 789

maybe sell the SU-8 or put it in the guestroom with some active speakers…

10 Likes

Oh man, Deadpool and purple! Today is gonna be a good day :wink:

3 Likes

Love the Deadpool figure. Really cool.

2 Likes

thought first about picking [THIS](: https://www.amazon.de/FunKo-30850-Actionfigur-Deadpool-Standard/dp/B079TJBCWR/ref=pd_sbs_21_3/262-2255655-1842703?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B079TJBCWR&pd_rd_r=d51c4811-6a86-4c43-bbac-fde99ab57f25&pd_rd_w=JC7ZW&pd_rd_wg=VdwFO&pf_rd_p=184816e4-edb5-4587-8faf-776e0027d8d1&pf_rd_r=5J4HRQ97DXZBST6K0BQ0&psc=1&refRID=5J4HRQ97DXZBST6K0BQ0)

sorry can´t link it correctly

there are also some with the fat Thor I liked

2 Likes

I may have to get one of these. I like.

2 Likes

yes these are not so expensive like the ones for 80 or even 250 - funny pieces for the desk

2 Likes

I got an Alien on my Schiit !!!

6 Likes

very cool! and fits perfect designwise with the tube and Loki’s knobs

3 Likes

Need a Deadmau5 action figure. And maybe a properly sequenceable wall lighting panel.

I want one that’s not made yet - something about 10 inches high and with robotics. Please China, make one for under $200.

4 Likes

I might have multiple Deadpool figures throughout my house…

7 Likes

Excellent. And really cool.

2 Likes

Sir, you’re connoisseur. I salute you.

3 Likes

11 Likes

He needs the orange Yaxi Pads :wink:

4 Likes

Another day … another box …

Inside is another box …

Which rather gives the game away, but …

There’s another box … this time in African Blackwood, and then the point of the whole thing:

Proper pictures in a proper thread for these, but they’re the AAW Canary IEMs (for those that hadn’t twigged already).

15 Likes