WTS Walnut Burl and Resin Headphone Stands

Price: 175
Currency: USD
Ships to: anywhere

I’ve been making these stands for awhile now and just selling them word of mouth on the forums. These are walnut burl with clear resin. I also designed and custom CNC machine the cable hooks for them. They are hand made other than the CNC work for the hooks.

Disclaimer: clear resin is really unforgiving so there are optical irregularities within the resin. I get the surface finish on the resin as good as I can but it is not totally perfect as there are still some swirls and marks but they are hard to see. Also, given the nature of the burl used, there can be a lot of voids and cracks in the wood. I have filled most of them but there are still some that I didn’t get filled.

I’m asking $175 each shipped in the US. I’d really appreciate friends and family but don’t require it. International shipping will be extra based on actual shipping costs.

I have also started a wait list for stands. These are not for custom orders but I will send pics of completed stands out to those on the list in the order of the list and they can take or pass on any and they will go down the list. I’m also open to making stands with requested materials. I can’t guarantee anything but I’m happy to work with you. To see a portfolio of my stands, including currently available stands, check out my blog here https://midwinterdesignworks.blogspot.com/ PM me if you would like to be on the list or have a request. Thanks.

Stand 20

Stand 21

For more pics: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

3 Likes