ZMF Aeolus - Open-Back Dynamic Headphone - Official Thread

I have perf universe leather, suede and hybrid (coming).

Autuers off centred grill niggles at my OCD too much. Aeolus is nice though.

1 Like

Ah. Bass. Does it go deep and hit nicely like the Verite?

1 Like

Thank God… I am not alone :rofl: :rofl:
Part of my “Are you serious?!?!?” when seeing a Focal HP

2 Likes

It’s especially so on the Aueter hey. Reminds me of googly eyes.

5 Likes

@hazi59 any good news to report?? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am actually in the process of comparing the G111 and the RNHP at the moment. I’m planning on spending the rest of the week trying out my different headphones with each. For this past weekend, I listened to both with my HD650, which are my reference. Tomorrow is the LCD-X, Wed is the Clear, Thursday the Elegia and Friday the ZMF Atticus.

10 Likes

Aeolus people. Best pads? Hoping Universe Suede Perforated is the answer, I like those pads. Testing an Aeolus soon!

4 Likes

The Universe Suede Perforated are my personal favorite, though I also do like the standard universe lambskin perforated for a slight change here and there :wink:

3 Likes

I hope I did @zach915m and his team’s amazing creation justice in this Review of the ZMF Aeolus! Listen with Headphones for the best experience. Much Love Friends! Thanks for watching if you enjoyed consider subscribing, liking, and leaving me a comment on the video!!!

(WATCH IN 4K to really appreciate these headphones.)

16 Likes

Awesome video @MRHifiReviews

3 Likes

Thank you @Rhodey appreciate it!!!

2 Likes

Really great production. You’re a true artist.

3 Likes

Now I want to switch my Aeolus Blackwood to this burl wood…

3 Likes

The Blackwood are beautiful as well!! @Gordon_Freeman

1 Like

Thx m8 :slight_smile:
And I ofc agree

10 Likes

Those are gorgeous. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Love those!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound::headphones::headphones::headphones:

3 Likes

Australia finally has a small ZMF dealer. And he happens to be in my city! Does it in his spare time

Going to try an Aeolus next week! Goal is to fall in love so much that I would sell the Verite, and spend the $1500-2000 difference on hookers and blow. I mean other Hi-Fi products

8 Likes

Lol :joy: I don’t even know what to say to this!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @prfallon69 !

3 Likes