ZMF Atticus Official Discussion
Atticus [AT∙i∙kuhs] is a name associated with wisdom and experience; these headphones are tuned according to those same virtues.
Audiophiles often search for a “neutral” sound when, in practice, warmth is what is most pleasurable, desirable, and lifelike. The Atticus embraces this concept and elevates it with clarity: a vivid midrange, and vigorous bass. The Atticus is ZMF’s warmest sounding headphone with a prominent mid-bass hump. It even retains an extended treble thanks to our TPE membrane driver. It’s renowned for being a great headphone for guitar-centric music with punchy bass, and forward mids, making for a somewhat rare combo in high-end headphones.
Currently, the stock wood for the Atticus is camphor. Learn more about our wood choices here.
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Driver: TPE
- Weight: 490g
- Sensitivity: ~99dB/mW
- ZMF Stock Cable
- ZMF Pads
- ZMF Owner’s Card
- Your Choice of Carrying Case
- Lifetime Driver Warranty
- The upgraded magnesium chassis is more fragile than the standard aluminum chassis.
- The upgraded magnesium chassis is painted, not anodized, and may wear over time.
- If you purchase an upgrade cable, you will still receive the stock cable.
- All upgrade cables are 5.5 feet in length.
- All upgrade cables come with a ZMF splitter and either black sleeving or bare wire.
- Only one discounted upgrade cable can be purchased in a bundle with each set of headphones.
- To add a fully custom cable, check out our cables page!