ZMF Headphones - Official Thread

Yup, ordered the new leopard wood Salire stand!

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly!!! :joy::moneybag::joy::moneybag::headphones::joy::moneybag::musical_score::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

With all of my planned purchases, ZMF won’t be available to me until next year! :laughing:

3 Likes

same here! - need some extra cash :smirk:
and the Aoelus vs Auteur audition … soon

3 Likes

I was reading about these two headphones last night! Both sound awesome for different reasons.

1 Like

I don’t know if any of you have seen this but our Professor is selling some incredible gear at incredible prices!

8 Likes
18 Likes

Cool! Thanks for posting that!

2 Likes

Best HP brand ever!
Great products, great service, authentic and just great at creating the best buying experience I can remember having gone through :blush:

8 Likes

Awesome video! It’s so mesmerizing to see the journey from a block of wood to a finished work of art in hand.

5 Likes

Not a headphone but my ZMF leopard wood stand was waiting for me when I got home!

@Torq I actually think the Focal Stellia would match very well with it for some reason… upon taking it out of the box all I could think of was the Stellia…:face_with_monocle::thinking::sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Nice. Very pretty wood.

I’ve had the Stellia on my mind as well… :thinking::blush:

2 Likes

Nice stand! Looks rather tall. Interesting wood choice.

I have thought about getting it as a package if I ever order another ZMF can (Verite perhaps). I like the way that you can place your headphone on it then wrap the cord around the bottom tier of it. It just looks like a natural fit for headphones.

3 Likes

It is rather tall and doesn’t fit on my normal audio shelf… so it will go on top of my Phonitor on my desk… problem is I’m not sure I like my purple VCs with it… might need to rethink this…

1 Like

Solution to your dilemma…

6 Likes

LOL, yeah, that’s a good solution

4 Likes

No it’s not!! lol I need a new laptop and some glass for my camera first… but yes, the Stellia is on my mind… but I want a longer listen with it first :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was critical of its looks (rightfully so, and I still am), but it seems to “tick all the boxes” for me.

I’m really looking forward to CanJam SoCal so I can get some ear-time with all of these great headphones.

2 Likes

It is one of my favorite closed backs in all truth it is tied for first with my VC

2 Likes

Holy…! That looks amazing! Er…now I want one too. Woo Audio height adjustable stand I have is nice but the color clashes with ZMF headphones’ wood and I have a feeling someday It’ll scratch my Ananda.

2 Likes