ZMF Vérité C - Closed-Back Dynamic Headphone - Official Thread

I said the same :laughing:

Great minds!

1 Like

1 Like

I blame PayPal for this.

1 Like

PayPal run their website? That’s terrible hosting.

Zach says,

“Yep we’re done for today on v closed stabilized! We will have a batch back up mid next week, we will send out the usual emails and update here as well!”

Damn it…

2 Likes

No I paid with PayPal.

Edit: and that probably means the refund would have to go through PayPal, which could be problematic.

2 Likes

So Bevin said: It wouldn’t be first pick, but it would be access to a batch that is larger than the amount of people looking it over. You’d have time to see the headphones included before hand.

Not a good option for me.

3 Likes

That sucks.

Fair would be letting you pick from the VC’s available (the ones they’re holding for release) in the same color group you already “purchased”.

Reds for @splayname, and blues for @Rhodey. Otherwise that’s just bad service since they already have options available for replacement.

2 Likes

Fair would have been hiring a competent professional to build AND test their website instead of releasing it in a pre-beta state. This isn’t the only problem I saw with the site.

3 Likes

It’ll be OK. They’ll hook up us double purchasers somehow. It sucks but it is what it is. Everything will be alright!

On a better note… If anyone is really sad and would like a closed back headphone ASAP, I’m selling a excellent condition Stellia :laughing:

4 Likes

Have you had the Stellia for long? I have those as well, along with the VO. Some of those VCs have me seriously tempted.

1 Like

Since June. I used the VO most of the time. Then I picked up a lcd 2.2 pf and was using them a bit.
I’m only selling the Stellia because I have an Empyrean and I want a VC. I’ll sell the VO as well, once I have the VC. I have rules for myself. One totl open and one closed lol.

3 Likes

Nice choices you have there. :+1:

I’ve probably got little more than 20 hours on my VO so far but I love them already.

The Stellia are very good and easy to drive so I’ll probably keep them if I get some VC.

1 Like

No VC atm but I brought the memes! I brought the memes! :weary::laughing:

5 Likes

I’m still torn about the vc or the stellia, but ultimately decided on the vc because of these stabilized sets…and reasonable pad prices. lol

1 Like

Pad prices aren’t so bad actually. Those stabilised sets are stunning.

Must… resist…

3 Likes

Not so bad?! We’re talking about the same pads here right? On the focals?

1 Like

No, I meant prices on the ZMF pads aren’t so bad.

3 Likes

Oh, ok yeah they’re reasonable. lol

Thought you meant the focals were

2 Likes

Focal thinks it’s reasonable.

Hehehe

3 Likes