ZMF Vérité C - Closed-Back Dynamic Headphone - Official Thread

If anyone was wondering I’m ok! I’m good!:laughing:

3 Likes

2 Likes

:laughing: it’ll be alright. It’ll be alright. It’ll be alright…

2 Likes

Dang, I don’t really know what’s going on, but the current state of the thread reminds me of the PS5 release :rofl:

6 Likes

For me… :weary::laughing:

4 Likes

@Rhodey and @splayname were over sold different VC’s this afternoon.

ZMF has units but is making them wait till they decide to release some next week to get first dibs before they’re sold on the website. It apparently happened to a few people.

1 Like

Actually I chose option 1 to have a new one made. Zach is out looking for it now.

4 Likes

Oh yikes, I hope they’re able to snag one they really like!

1 Like

I didn’t have the funds to even consider one of the stabilized VC’s, but I was lucky enough to land a one-of-a-kind red-stained Manchurian Ash set on the first day of ZMF November. I’m super excited to get these on my head! I sold my Aeolus, which I loved, to help fund this purchase. I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.

No idea how long the wait will be, but considering the fact that they are already built, maybe it won’t be too long. Take a look at these beauties:

12 Likes

Nice. Congratulations. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Beautiful! They are the red version to @TylersEclectic purples! Hope you enjoy, they really are amazing looking

Those were my my favorites of the B-stock, congratulations on snatching them up!

1 Like

I had every intention of buying the cheapest used/B-stock VC on offer, but I saw those and couldn’t resist. Still can’t believe I’ll have the most limited edition ZMF of all, a one-off prototype!

I’ve been looking at the picture a lot, and I can’t decide whether the wood cups will be smooth to the touch or textured. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I think they will be smooth with slight texture around the dark marks.

Congrats though! Very awesome pickup

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking too. I’m ok with a little texture.

1 Like

I can’t believe the whining on here, some from people who aren’t even customers, on a holiday and before they had a chance to sort it out, which they did quickly and very satisfactorily.

At least you haven’t got people buying 10 of them and charging double on eBay…

6 Likes

My first night listening to these Verite Closed Monkeypods!! Still jamming at 3 in the morning!! These are really good. Perfect compliment to my Aeolus

12 Likes

That’s awesome man! Glad you’re enjoying them. It’s always nice when a headphone purchase works out and they’re a keeper :grin:
Congrats!

4 Likes

What amp you using for these? Just curious how the pairing is going.