Hello! New to the audiophile world - I appreciate the helpful advice I have received so far! Need a bit more direction.
Recently I’ve started with the iFi GO BLU for Bluetooth and portability for work reasons. I’m starting out with IEMs;
- have always used a SoundCore Liberty Air 2 TW
- just got the RevoNext QT2,
- a Campfire Comet is on the way.
- next one will be $200-$400 range.
I’d appreciate some advice on recommended accessories:
- an upgraded IEM cable option that’s better than the stock ones (maybe w/ multiple type connectors option?)
- direct connection for using iPhone 13 Pro Max
- for car: want direct-to-car via USB port for a future portable DAC choice (like the iFi xDSD / Hip DAC v2 / etc.) Have a high-end system in car and want to take advantage of that
Eventually I’ll plunge into headphones and a desk top DAC set-up. So, any accessories I look at getting now that can be used with that set-up would be a plus, too (if possible).
Thanks for your advice and recommendations!!!