Audeze - Official Thread

Yes. It’s the Audeze engineer that often responds to clarify technical stuff on Audeze posts on headfi.

4 Likes

thanks! Sorry, I don’t frequent Head-fi much anymore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow. Thar is indeed quite shocking. Was fully expecting them to just continue as well (or maybe refresh with a lighter chassis)

Fwiw audeze said they can support the LCD-R indefinitely as the driver and other parts can be made on demand so I suspect we should be fine for LCD-4. Maybe just higher lead times than previously

How many LCD-4s do they sell these days? The high end market isn’t very big, and there are many competitors. Has Rosson (or others) cut into sales?

so basically, if they like you well enough, you could still get an LCD-R? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To put this discussion into perspective we received our last LCD-4 in October of 2020. That was a single unit.

Supply chain issues are very real during COVID and won’t be going away in 2022. Especially for products that have unique manufacturing processes ( securing wood rings, needing certain chips, etc…).

10 Likes

Aaarrrggghhh. I’m still hearing supply chain on the .7 Magnepan speakers. And Magnepan told their dealers that they were tired of replying to inquiries when the just don’t know…

I guess it’s a plot to make me appreciate what I already own even more.

2 Likes

Yes not an Audeze specific issue. We still have some orders that we placed a year ago that have not been fulfilled yet. Just the way things are for now. We have some friends that work in other industries that have already sold through their stock up to 2023.

On that note though, both the CRBN and LCD-5 and LCD-R should all be at CanJam this weekend so the 10 pages on HF of speculation based on frequency response will be put to rest (or as much rest as show floor conditions will allow).

This thread makes me think we should bring our personal LCD-4 for the show though…

10 Likes

Lol. I’m having trouble fulfilling orders for glass. Glass. As in, melted sand. Glass.

If you have a specific something in mind for a loved one this Christmas, order it NOW.

4 Likes

it maybe a collector’s item now… keep it away from others!!! :slight_smile:

http://www.susquehannaglass.com/shop/
Apologies to the Audeze thread - but this is a solid local company that I’ve used for about 30 years. And have some of their wares dating back to the depression glass period. Suggest you give them a call.

As one of the forum’s more precise grammarians, that sounds like a “royal we”.

1 Like

A cormpany we perhaps?

2 Likes

We are not amused.

Her Majesty Requires 20 characters

1 Like

Happy Cake Day @bigshel99. Have a good one.

3 Likes

4 Likes

“We” are wondering now if “we’ll” be taking “our” stuff on a national personalized tour? “We” don’t all live in LA and “we” want to see “our” demo equipment.

We Are Family.”

4 Likes

For real. He’s one of my favorite posters. I like the positive, thoughtful mindset and that collection of headphones, damn. Only problem is I’m jealous of his lcd-R.

2 Likes

Thanks! :pray:t5:

1 Like