Current Set-Up Pics - Official Picture Thread

13 Likes

“Yo no creo en brujas, pero que las hay, las hay.” – Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote. :wink:

6 Likes

Classic for a classic taste :slight_smile:

2 Likes

17 Likes

What is all that yummy looking stuff?

My current collection! Should receive my Feliks Audio Euforia next week, can’t wait anymore… :frowning:

21 Likes

Very nice! Love the shelves for your gear. Nice and clean.

3 Likes

Focusrite club. :facepunch:

Is that heater engaged on winter times?

1 Like

Tried Presonus before, the drivers were horrible.

Don’t need it. I got my computer and the sun does the rest.

4 Likes

Love the setup!

Looks like an engineers work area… :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Great stuff. Cracking setup.

2 Likes

Wow that’s also a great looking setup.

2 Likes

I decided to phoenix my 17 years old, 2003 PowerMac G5,

It is workstation-class again, it amazing how much stuff you can pull out system now.

Working out which DAC & Amp combo I hang off it

15 Likes

RME ADI 2 DAC fs > THXAAA789 > Forza Audioworks copper balanced 2m cable > HEDDphone

28 Likes

Beautiful setup. Very easy on the eye.

3 Likes

thank you Paul. Proportions do work and therefore I took the headphone stand out of the frame

Have to reshoot the amber display with the copper cable, and the brownish picture in the background … just to lazy lately

3 Likes

My home office rig is fairly simple. I don’t even have a stand for the headphones…

• RPi4 with the 7" display and Flirc IR remote running RoPieeeXL acting as a Roon endpoint, connected via Ethernet
  • Pxe with the internal DAC768 connected to the RPi4 via USB (using one of the RPi4’s built-in USB2 ports)
  • Chromecast Audio with Ethernet adapter (hidden behind the RPi4) connected to the optical input on the Pxe (for the various mix sets only available on SoundCloud)
  • Focal Stellia (need closed back in the office due to the ambient noise level with all the computer equipment running)

(The foam on the wall is behind the 42U server rack to cut down on the hard reflections from all the screaming server fans…)

22 Likes

What is this?

3 Likes

PaletteGear. I use it with Capture One.

6 Likes

Really nice and simple setup. Both the headphone and amp are planned future upgrades for me. :laughing:

Cheers.

3 Likes